Calendar Bear Creek 2nd annual ride [Sep 22, 2018] (Lake Greeson, AR ??)

WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

My check koozie light, keeps coming on
Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well $200 at Walmart and $100 at c&c packaging I think we've got enough for the weekend now

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
I'd hate to know our bill. Lol. I just bought $80 meat to smoke. Lol. The old saying is ya gotta pay to play.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

BigRed7769

BigRed7769

Aug 21, 2017
Magnolia, Ar.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'd hate to know our bill. Lol. I just bought $80 meat to smoke. Lol. The old saying is ya gotta pay to play.

yep. I know exactly what u mean. The beauty of having a Honda tho is at least all our money don't have to go to parts to keep it going

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Should be some fine eating in about 12 more hours Cee97fc4691918125fce6a36ef4a1455

YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Leaving Fort Worth tomorrow and heading home. If all goes as planned I'll unpack, repack, hook up the trailer, load the pioneer and oil tomorrow night, and hit the road early on Friday morning. I can bring a table also if it's needed.

WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Anyone coming in to the ride, if you need directions or anything call my cell. 870 515 0131. I hope to be set up and having a cold one by 8 PM today

Bpaul

Bpaul

Jul 29, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We are all packed just have to wait until the husband gets off work tmrw around 3pm then It’s a 3.5 hr drive for us. We have five big aluminum pans, I plan on cutting the potatoes and frying them there, we probably have enough to do some both Friday and Saturday night. I have three bags of 12ct Hawaiian Rolls, making mini brownies and mini pumpkin bar bites as well. Also will heat up the baked beans there as well. We will bring our fold up plastic table too. Oh and since I don’t eat fish I will be bringing burgers and hotdogs for Saturday night for me and anyone else that might not want fish.

What are people thinking about the weather? I’m thinking my brother in law is going to back out, he has been texting my husband everyday concerned about it. I told Ty if he is that afraid don’t go. We will still be going and make the best of it no matter what.

WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
We are all packed just have to wait until the husband gets off work tmrw around 3pm then It’s a 3.5 hr drive for us. We have five big aluminum pans, I plan on cutting the potatoes and frying them there, we probably have enough to do some both Friday and Saturday night. I have three bags of 12ct Hawaiian Rolls, making mini brownies and mini pumpkin bar bites as well. Also will heat up the baked beans there as well. We will bring our fold up plastic table too. Oh and since I don’t eat fish I will be bringing burgers and hotdogs for Saturday night for me and anyone else that might not want fish.

What are people thinking about the weather? I’m thinking my brother in law is going to back out, he has been texting my husband everyday concerned about it. I told Ty if he is that afraid don’t go. We will still be going and make the best of it no matter what.
We will make the best of it. Might even wear the swim suit on the ride. Lol. A little rain is better than dust in my book. Have a safe trip

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

I'm planning on getting wet in the lake and by the rain, I have a short windshield, so that won't help with the rain. Each trip out we will encounter 60 feet of payment, so it's not like you are running down the road at 40 MPH. This is going to be fun! Will be nice to meet you guys!

Reactions: YardDog

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!