Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Eddie, can you give me more info on this ride? If I bring my toy hauler and camp is there legal trail access from the campground and which campground
Yes!
Just putting this out for discussion. Hopefully it will be a good turn out
Motel is full, I'll be in # 3. I hope I don't starve again! HA!

WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

My check koozie light, keeps coming on
Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Eddie, can you give me more info on this ride? If I bring my toy hauler and camp is there legal trail access from the campground and which campground
Kirby camp ground has 107 sites. All are close to the motel. They have trail heads in the camp grounds for parking sxs. Some times you can ride to your camp.. Depending on which rangers are working. Most campers leave sxs at motel. And travel in truck to and from motel we normally have the entire hotel booked. The number to motel is 870 398 4434 if you would like to check for an available room. They only $57 per night. Or maybe get name on list if someone cancels.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Kirby camp ground has 107 sites. All are close to the motel. They have trail heads in the camp grounds for parking sxs. Some times you can ride to your camp.. Depending on which rangers are working. Most campers leave sxs at motel. And travel in truck to and from motel we normally have the entire hotel booked. The number to motel is 870 398 4434 if you would like to check for an available room. They only $57 per night. Or maybe get name on list if someone cancels.
What's the other Motel in town? We usually have extra parking for SxS's at Kirby and you could just drive back and forth in your truck?

Reactions: Pilgrim
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2018
Oklahoma City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Daisy motel is about 6 miles
Where did @Neohio stay last year?? I think they said never again...... I do not want to give Daisy a bad rap if they don’t deserve it..... but it sounded a little rough..... I hope it was somewhere else.......
of course those guys from West Virginia are a prima Donna’s......

WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

My check koozie light, keeps coming on
Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hope to be able to make this one. Just starting to get around after a health setback. Where is this trail and what’s the name of the motels?
Kirby arkansas. The kirby motel is booked. Daisy arkansas has motels. Which is 6 miles away.

Ohio4x4

Ohio4x4

I brought the dishwasher
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Where did @Neohio stay last year?? I think they said never again...... I do not want to give Daisy a bad rap if they don’t deserve it..... but it sounded a little rough..... I hope it was somewhere else.......
of course those guys from West Virginia are a prima Donna’s......
Lol that was us. The room was nice. You could tell they hadn't had much business. There were wood roaches and they everywhere and lisa didn't approve. Also some kind of critter was living under the bed and scared the hell out of us in the early morning. The lady at the marina was nice and moved us to another cabin. Well be down this year also we reserved the room last year where you guys all stayed.

Lisa86

Lisa86

Chief Sammich Engineer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Nov 25, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X LV
Lol that was us. The room was nice. You could tell they hadn't had much business. There were wood roaches and they everywhere and lisa didn't approve. Also some kind of critter was living under the bed and scared the hell out of us in the early morning. The lady at the marina was nice and moved us to another cabin. Well be down this year also we reserved the room last year where you guys all stayed.
I have to agree the room was decent and swept, but had been a very long time before we were there. Dead bugs everywhere, yes better dead than alive but, the live roaches, regardless of what kind were enough for me! Certainly could have put better efforts into making sure the room was ready, especially with us traveling 14 hours and getting there in the middle of the night 😂!!! Despite that, all ended up well! Great trip with some of the best people ❤️! Hope more get to join us this year! Looking forward to it!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
The motel needs to add another wing. 12 rooms aren’t cutting it.

@jrplaza2008 are you coming???😎

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
Thanks! This is one of the best rides you can go on, if you don't like rough trails and like to hang out and swim, and hang with some laid back characters!
You bringing some good food with you this time????
I’m in room 9

Reactions: Pilgrim and Lisa86
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!