Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Yup. And when it wears out the fix is easy!
I don't know where it came from (I kept a 6' length of it coiled up in my tank bag when on two-wheels), but I used something that looked like the tubing you'd use for a fish tank air system, but it was green and very thick but semi-pliable. Much more durable than the softer fuel or vacuum line, but it stops the rattle. Zero wear on them that I can see after two trips to TN and one up north.

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I don't know where it came from (I kept a 6' length of it coiled up in my tank bag when on two-wheels), but I used something that looked like the tubing you'd use for a fish tank air system, but it was green and very thick but semi-pliable. Much more durable than the softer fuel or vacuum line, but it stops the rattle. Zero wear on them that I can see after two trips to TN and one up north.
I used the tubing from my Pressure Washer soap sucking device. Just cut the end off. Worked well

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
I used the tubing from my Pressure Washer soap sucking device. Just cut the end off. Worked well
Yea, that's pretty much the same as the stuff I used.

Ironically, the welds that held the handle to the motor/platform on my pressure washer broke. Welded it back together the other day. I noticed that the clear tubing from the "pressure washer soap sucking device" fell off on the ground. I guess I can use that for bed rattles if need be ... :p

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Yea, that's pretty much the same as the stuff I used.

Ironically, the welds that held the handle to the motor/platform on my pressure washer broke. Welded it back together the other day. I noticed that the clear tubing from the "pressure washer soap sucking device" fell off on the ground. I guess I can use that for bed rattles if need be ... :p
I never used mine so I thought it would work for other purposes

WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The guy I bought my pioneer from sent me this that he seen somewhere online. Would work great for someone like me that doesn't use the dump feature much.
20230718 123627

onecreeper

onecreeper

May 21, 2021
Kansas City, MO
Ownership

1. 700-4
I zip tied rubber vacuum tubing on the latch strikers for bed and doors, electrical tape works too. A good set of new shocks also helps with rattles. Once i started using my Pioneer more often the rattles were so bad i had to figure out a solution. Search youtube for videos.
Looks a bit overengineered. Why couldnt you just wrap electrical tape around that catchloop that he used the hose on but again if the following is the source of the bed rattle...you are a lucky devil.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!