Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
It's got to be lower geared like that. Do a wheel stand

Sent from iPhone
AS SOON AS I CAN GET MY SIGNALS TO WORK, ahem, I'll get out on the road and you know I'll have my camera going... Can't wait to start posting highway videos... Just a month ago I was not going to make mine road worthy... I guess I was wrong... I may take it over to Rt 129, (the dragon) where I've spent many happy hours on my motorcycles scraping hard parts and sliding tires... That would be awesome...

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
AS SOON AS I CAN GET MY SIGNALS TO WORK, ahem, I'll get out on the road and you know I'll have my camera going... Can't wait to start posting highway videos... Just a month ago I was not going to make mine road worthy... I guess I was wrong... I may take it over to Rt 129, (the dragon) where I've spent many happy hours on my motorcycles scraping hard parts and sliding tires... That would be awesome...
What street legal light kit did you go with?

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Did you say one side is working? Just plan your trip so you're always turning left. There... problem solved.
As for the tires....

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Reverse the polarity of the led's. Maybe they are backwards. They will only light up one way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thats exactly what I told him lol

Reactions: sharp
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Btw I love the tires/wheels. If I didn't have to work overtime tomorrow I'd shoot on down and help ya out. That'd be a nice little bike ride. If I'd seen this post sooner I could've done it today. I'm out on bike right now but in opposite direction. No way I could make it there and back in time for school getting out. I gotta check my phone more often lol.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If it makes ya feel any better, I'm having an awesome ride lol.
IMG 20160914 103204939 800x450

Reactions: joeymt33
advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I knew you'd get it. You might wanna stay away from the other kits in the future. This one is about as simple as they come lol. Just sayin.......

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

Just trying to make a little light DrF. Wiring is very frustrating and pisses most of us off. On the positive when it's done it's more gratifying. Good job.

Sent from iPhone

Reactions: sharp
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I knew you'd get it. You might wanna stay away from the other kits in the future. This one is about as simple as they come lol. Just sayin.......
Next install will be lights and that won't be sooo bad. I've done that before. This wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't tried to use stuff I had on hand. This morning I went and bought the right wire, connectors, etc. tore out what I did the last two days and got it right in about 2hrs... Always better to have the "right" tools when doing a job. Also made my first run into town a little while ago... video is uploading to youtube now.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You know I do

Sent from iPhone

Reactions: drfubar
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Actually buddy it looks kind of b****en. Even with the tires. You've done good work

Sent from iPhone

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Actually buddy it looks kind of b****en. Even with the tires. You've done good work

Sent from iPhone
Reduced the air pressure in those tires to 20lbs after the ride and I might find 15 is more like it. I don't want to wear out my mud/rock tires so these tires fit the bill for running the roads... And at only $50 a tire compared to about twice that for aggressive tires I'll run these until @Delton decides he wants to ride again and then I'll make a quick swap and be ready to throw mud.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!