drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I know this is going to bring me a lot of abuse from the no taste Lite beer Elmer Fudds but I really don't care and I love generating stimulating conversation even if I'm going to get ganged up on. I'm tougher than most.;)
@Hondasxs, you really need to start paying me rather than the other way around. My videos are on here for the forum to enjoy or not, and... by adding videos like this one, I draw all the attention away from those nasty political threads that are now banned, and that off color thread that @JTW loves so much:).. enjoy the video boys and bring it!o_O

chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I know this is going to bring me a lot of abuse from the no taste Lite beer Elmer Fudds but I really don't care and I love generating stimulating conversation even if I'm going to get ganged up on. I'm tougher than most.;)
@Hondasxs, you really need to start paying me rather than the other way around. My videos are on here for the forum to enjoy or not, and... by adding videos like this one, I draw all the attention away from those nasty political threads that are now banned, and that off color thread that @JTW loves so much:).. enjoy the video boys and bring it!o_O
Haha... enjoy, because I enjoy my lite beer without your approval. That doesn't make you a bad person, it just makes you wrong about my beer

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I like that video...Me and that dude could get along. I was gonna try one of your snooty beers but you never offered. I offered you one of mine several times. See how ya are.;)

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I like that video...Me and that dude could get along. I was gonna try one of your snooty beers but you never offered. I offered you one of mine several times. See how ya are.;)
Well, if you had come to Mary's Ridge, you could have drank all you wanted straight from the tap

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Time and Place for everything - sometimes I want a Lite beer and other times I want a good Hefeweizen, hell sometime I even want one of @nbomar 's NA beers... and then there are the times I want a Dosnoes & Geddes Dragon Stout --- ugh no - that Dragon stout is the worst tasting crap I remember that and the other beers from the wasted 100"s of dollars that was spent in college at the Caribbean café in Boone, NC trying to drink all the beers of the world (like 200) so that I could be a member of the Beers of the world club, get a special mug, a T-shirt and my name on a plaque that would last a couple more years until the place closed.

Moral of the story is that anytime there is a list of beers you need to drink to achieve something - the beers on the list are there because that is the only way the majority of them would ever be sold.

I enjoyed my time traveling in the Pacific NW - loved the Wheat beers on tap and Halibut.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Time and Place for everything - sometimes I want a Lite beer and other times I want a good Hefeweizen, hell sometime I even want one of @nbomar 's NA beers... and then there are the times I want a Dosnoes & Geddes Dragon Stout --- ugh no - that Dragon stout is the worst tasting crap I remember that and the other beers from the wasted 100"s of dollars that was spent in college at the Caribbean café in Boone, NC trying to drink all the beers of the world (like 200) so that I could be a member of the Beers of the world club, get a special mug, a T-shirt and my name on a plaque that would last a couple more years until the place closed.

Moral of the story is that anytime there is a list of beers you need to drink to achieve something - the beers on the list are there because that is the only way the majority of them would ever be sold.

I enjoyed my time traveling in the Pacific NW - loved the Wheat beers on tap and Halibut.
Better man than me... I will drink a wheat once in a while but not often.

Reactions: sharp and Ragnar406
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member

You have allready been rewarded with a Club Contributor tag. :rolleyes: dang i cant even get @Hondasxs to give me that designation. :oops:

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Better man than me... I will drink a wheat once in a while but not often.
I tried brewing my own beer once - I was younger and only cared about alcohol content % and when that first batch was ready after a few weeks in the bottle - my gosh it was horrible I found some 2 years later under the sink when I was moving and for giggles I though I would try it... it had gotten better and I am not sure with the Alcohol content was but I could not have drank two of them. It takes a lot of patience & practice to brew your own

Reactions: CumminsPusher
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I tried brewing my own beer once - I was younger and only cared about alcohol content % and when that first batch was ready after a few weeks in the bottle - my gosh it was horrible I found some 2 years later under the sink when I was moving and for giggles I though I would try it... it had gotten better and I am not sure with the Alcohol content was but I could not have drank two of them. It takes a lot of patience & practice to brew your own
Putting in bottles is the hard way to do things... kegs are much easier and much faster

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
I felt intimidated by the "beer snobs" for some time. I used to think I just wasn't as good a beer drinker as those that drink dark beers.

But you know?... I drink my beer as a refreshment. I like it thin so I can drink it like water.

If I'm in the mood to sip something 11% alcohol and dark colored, I can find a good wine.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!