Before you buy Goodyear tires, consider this...

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
One other thing, we should email these companies (there is usually a link on their websites) and hammer them on social media. I sent an email to Red Bull because they refused to cave to the Marxists and thanked them.

Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
None of this would be happening if the mainstream media wasn't pushing agenda's for one side. Kudo's for the local crew covering this. Always watch local news from small towns if you can!!! If there's nothing else we can do, we can stop watching, clicking or sharing any reports by corporate media. None of them are any better than The National Inquirer these days. Yeah, I go to Fox because they sing my song, but I wish they didn't have to exist either.

And pay close attention......that local country music station that your folks tune into might be brainwashing those who don't have cable news. Yep, many of them are playin George Straight until the news comes on and then it's a CBS hit job. Yes CBS owns tons of radio stations!

My inlaws only watch antenna TV and listen to the "local" radio. They only get Chicago channels. Guess what.....they're conservatives who can't stand Trump. Gee I wonder why???? Hell, around here, the farm report is followed by CBS news reports.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
So looks like Goodyear is pu$$y-footing around this a bit...

If it's not true, why not say it plainly?

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
So looks like Goodyear is pu$$y-footing around this a bit...

If it's not true, why not say it plainly?

I think Goodyear is full of s***. Typical corporate bs.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It looks like a bad year for Goodyear. I personally have never bought GY. Might as well says it's GAY. f*** those motherf***ing cockroaches!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!