Before you buy Goodyear tires, consider this...

Mopower58

Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well I don't need tires yet but Cooper seems to be the only other American owned company.
I like the looks of this tire.
IMG 2381

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I put tires on for years thru high school and college.

I couldn’t stand GY tires then and that was 20 years ago. Soft side walled pos’s.

Cooper/Michelin/ BFG are my favs.The lightly used Hankooks on my new to me Ranger seem to be pretty solid tires too.

Next tires most likely will be Coopers.

Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
I run Coopers on everything. Goodyears never come close to mileage estimates.

Chicago news this morning is giving Goodyear a pass and blaming Trump for the whole thing. Ugh. F the media.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X

Chicago news this morning is giving Goodyear a pass and blaming Trump for the whole thing. Ugh. F the media.
You said one word “Chicago” sums up there stance right there!

Mopower58

Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Didn't you know that everything is Trump's fault?

G

golfer1

Mar 1, 2020
Alabama
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
That's the dumbest thing I ever saw. Totally against free speech and attempting to define what employees can say or do. I see a big court case in the future and hopefully free speech wins big and costs goodyear a bunch.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's the dumbest thing I ever saw. Totally against free speech and attempting to define what employees can say or do. I see a big court case in the future and hopefully free speech wins big and costs goodyear a bunch.
Free speech is protecting you from the government not private business.

I mean you’re free to walk into work tomorrow and tell your boss he’s a worthless piece of s*** and you hope all of management chokes on a bag of dicks. You won’t go to jail over it (government) but you’ll likely be fired (business).

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!