Before you buy Goodyear tires, consider this...

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey guys, maybe we should reconsider? A guy who throws ball through a hoop is backing Goodyear.

I don't know why these "celebrities" think the general public gives a f*** a what they say.
Firestone used to be based in Akron as well. I think the sale/merger (depending who you ask) moved the US HQ to Nashville. I think Bridgestone is actually owned out of Japan though.

But yeah...F him and the rest of the celebrities

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

I don't know why these "celebrities" think the general public gives a f*** a what they say.
[/QUOTE]
A lot of dips***s do listen to these stars. I use to like him but I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire now. I'm completely done with pro sports. I'm sure they will allow them to ruin the college sports before it's over.

Mopower58

Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I never have been a fan of pro basketball so I really never liked lebron. I like him even less now. The only Pro Sport I watch anymore is the NHRA. You are right, it is probably only a matter of time before the SEC college football teams are infiltrated with this nonsense.

russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Goodyear

G

golfer1

Mar 1, 2020
Alabama
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Jeremie, an enterprise can not tell you you can wear a blm hat, but not a maga hat. They can tell you no hat or you must wear a hat but the 1st ammendment protects you from having to wear just a blm hat as an example. That is what Goodyear is doing, they are saying you must support blm, lesbisanism, etc, but cannot support trump, maga or anything else. That doesn't fly..

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Jeremie, an enterprise can not tell you you can wear a blm hat, but not a maga hat. They can tell you no hat or you must wear a hat but the 1st ammendment protects you from having to wear just a blm hat as an example. That is what Goodyear is doing, they are saying you must support blm, lesbisanism, etc, but cannot support trump, maga or anything else. That doesn't fly..
As I stated previously the first amendment protects you from the government not private enterprises/business/individuals.

Think of it in terms of the second amendment. A business can post a no weapons sign and you are breaking the law if you CCW or open carry in that business.

If their dress code is no MAGA hats, it is their private property and they can force you to take it off or leave. It’s a trespassing charge if you ultimately don’t comply.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
As I stated previously the first amendment protects you from the government not private enterprises/business/individuals.

Think of it in terms of the second amendment. A business can post a no weapons sign and you are breaking the law if you CCW or open carry in that business.

If their dress code is no MAGA hats, it is their private property and they can force you to take it off or leave. It’s a trespassing charge if you ultimately don’t comply.

Here are a couple of articles supporting what I’ve stated. I was hoping to find some case law to link to as a legitimate source but search results aren’t cooperating. It’s almost certainly there but I’m not digging further for it.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
At the risk of beating a dead horse this 2 minute youtube video that suddenly popped up in my recommended after my google searching might be more convincing...

And one more online source just because....

russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3

They can in fact, tell you what to wear or not to wear. It has nothing to do with your constitutional rights.

G

golfer1

Mar 1, 2020
Alabama
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I agree in part, however the line in the sand is the uneven application of what you can or can not wear or saym, that in itself opens itself up to a potential lawsuit.

• Haha
Reactions: NTCPrezJB and CID
Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
Here are a couple of articles supporting what I’ve stated. I was hoping to find some case law to link to as a legitimate source but search results aren’t cooperating. It’s almost certainly there but I’m not digging further for it.

Would someone please explain this to Kaperdink and the liberal NFL fans wearing skinny jeans with a beard.

TitanTom

TitanTom

Forum Rocket Scientist
Lifetime Member
May 31, 2020
NE Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
In 2012, in Sunnyvale, CA I had a young software engineer come to work wearing an Obama 2012 t -shirt. I told him that there would be no politicking in the office and that he could A) change shirts if he had a different one with him, B) turn it inside out and go about his business, or C) go home and change shirts, then come back and make up his lost time. He ended up getting all pissy with me and took the rest of the day off so he could go home and soak his vagina in Epsom salts.

Within 18 months I fired him anyway for theft & fraud, he had used a travel expense account to supply his boyfriend with a car and hotel room.

Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
........... He ended up getting all pissy with me and took the rest of the day off so he could go home and soak his vagina in Epsom salts.....

That brings up another topic....... testosterone and masculinity............they are being wiped from the face of the earth. It's almost illegal to "identify" as a white masculine male in any city and or social media. And we all know cities and social media are running this country. I blame the brainwashing going on where children are being encouraged to be gay or just weak minded..... This all encompassing group hug where anything goes unless you're traditionally masculine.

Some say it's the ingredients in our food. Go ahead and try to buy something in the stores these days that's not loaded with chemicals.

G

golfer1

Mar 1, 2020
Alabama
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Farmer, Its not the food, its things like the media, school systems that encourage by sexual attitudes in democrat cities, colleges run by people who have never worked for a living and think the us is a worse place to live than cuba, George Soros type people who are more than willing to spend millions on things like antifa and blm movements to undermine the constitutional stability of the country and democrate executives who allow riots to go on for over 100 days of burning and destruction.
We need a president who will push down on that crap and support a more moral Christian related government. The reason I say Christian is where our morality base is created.
Im not saying Trump is the do all be all, but at least he has attempted to do the things he said he would do and fought for them every step of the way. We desperately need a supreme court justice who will support the case law system regardless of the politics involved and are so close to making that happen.
Trump put people to work, improved the economy, created jobs for the minorities "the most ever", pushed the stock market the highest level ever and is getting out sons and daughters out of the Asian countries.
I could go on but I think you get the idea.
A Biden president would be nothing but a mouthpiece for whatever demarcate or big money bag is running their show. I would divide the country and be a disaster for the us.

Reactions: Farmer and TripleB

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!