Benefit ride.

M

markie

Feb 15, 2016
milton kentucky
A bunch of riders are getting together for a benefit ride in Slade Ky for a boy that got burnt 60% of his body when his car caught fire.It is on the first.Doesnt cost anything but they are asking for 20$ donation per unit or whatever you can give.I have rode many times down there and beautiful country.Information is on my Facebook page.Or if interested inbox me for more info.Thanks

Reactions: drfubar
M

markie

Feb 15, 2016
milton kentucky
A bunch of riders are getting together for a benefit ride in Slade Ky for a boy that got burnt 60% of his body when his car caught fire.It is on the first.Doesnt cost anything but they are asking for 20$ donation per unit or whatever you can give.I have rode many times down there and beautiful country.Information is on my Facebook page.Or if interested inbox me for more info.Thanks
Oct 1st is the date

Reactions: drfubar

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!