P1000 Best battery that fits in stock location

G

GaryZ

Sep 22, 2018
FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm looking to upgrade my stock battery.

I'm already running an isolator and I've installed an odyssey PC-925 which is running my winch and all of my accessories.

My stock battery is getting old and I feel as if its slightly weak.

Is there a better battery that I can install in its place? I'd like to only discuss options that will fit in the stock battery location with little to no modifications.

Thanks.

G

GaryZ

Sep 22, 2018
FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Is this thing on? Did I post this in the wrong forum is nobody aware of a battery upgrade that fits in the stock location?

my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
Don't know that anyone has replaced the factory battery with anything significant. Just added in the spare location.

G

GaryZ

Sep 22, 2018
FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Don't know that anyone has replaced the factory battery with anything significant. Just added in the spare location.

That's what I was afraid of. I've already added the Odyssey to run everything except the machine. thanks for the reply

Rocket

Rocket

Rocket
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 3, 2018
Bullard, Texas
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Wouldn’t the Odyssey 935 Be a good main battery??? Or won’t it fit???which one does??

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!