Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for response. Been looking for a set of doors that will allow some air flow but help keep legs in. Riding with the doors off now to help with the heat issue. Feels like it's 20 degrees cooler with doors off and some air moving around.
Where are you located? I have a batch of doors but they aren't finished. I hope to finish them sometime this winter. Family medical problems are limiting my time in shop.

Reactions: BWAF and dale5740
LaVell

LaVell

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Opp, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Where are you located? I have a batch of doors but they aren't finished. I hope to finish them sometime this winter. Family medical problems are limiting my time in shop.
South Alabama. Hope the family medical problems heal up.

Reactions: BWAF
Chriscoe

Chriscoe

Jun 4, 2018
Seagrove, NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sorry to revive an old thread but I hate making new ones. I’m on RMATV checking out tire and wheel packages. I don’t have a lift or anything on my ride and I don’t plan on it anytime soon because it barely clears my garage door as it is. What’s the most popular tire size for all around out there? I’m checking out the ITP black water evos on a STI HD 5 beadlock. $561 free ship

Reactions: BWAF and ohanacreek
ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm happy with my Raceline Rynos

IMG 20180927 155210

C

CJH

Sep 17, 2018
Black Hills, South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m on RMATV checking out tire and wheel packages. I don’t have a lift or anything on my ride and I don’t plan on it anytime soon because it barely clears my garage door as it is. What’s the most popular tire size for all around out there?

Probably 28x10 but if some of the 28's run true they might run larger than stock. Which model do you have? 14" rims?

I’m checking out the ITP black water evos on a STI HD 5 beadlock. $561 free ship

Do they even have this rim in 4x136/137? I have a really hard time with that sight since they don't have an option for my Deluxe model with 14" rims. I called and asked and they said they'd correct it but not luck yet. I can't search by size -- only by UTV model. Or am I missing something?

Reactions: BWAF

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!