Best Front Light bar for talon x4

Jmaxx1502

Jmaxx1502

Feb 7, 2021
Cocoa beach
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Looking for a good quality 40”-48” led front light bar. Good brand, Curved better?thx

Reactions: TxDoc
like2be

like2be

Sep 26, 2019
Socal
Ownership

1. Talon R
I went with the Honda 40" led bar along with the OEM switch panel and sub harness. The overall quality is excellent, the lights are bright and the mounting brackets are well designed and solid.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
curved projects a little more light to the side of the trails than a straight

Enigma

Enigma

East Tennessee Mudder
Lifetime Member
Mar 22, 2020
Rocky Top
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
F

fartsalot

Jun 11, 2019
Near the Kansas Nascar race track
Ownership

1. Talon X
Baja Lights are the most durable. I have heard that they can take lot of abuse with no problems. They are on my short list for UTV add-ons

I have the Baja Designes cube pods they are assume and I have no interest in a light bar on top with what I have.

R

Ray21

Mar 1, 2021
AK
Ownership

1. Talon R
Baja Designs makes good stuff. LED temp is warmer than most others and produces better usable light. Rigid still makes pretty decent stuff.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!