Best place for a family ride around TN

Predhead

Predhead

Feb 16, 2016
Mount Juliet, TN
www.purehuntingcalls.com
Ownership

1. 700-4
I have a new 700-4 and since I've always had an ATV I have really never had the opportunity to take the entire family for a ride. I'm looking for a good ride for myself, wife, 8 yr old daughter and 4 yr old daughter. Somewhere the kids will enjoy and is within a couple of hours of Nashville, TN. Any help would be appreciated.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
CPope

CPope

Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
Pulaski TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Prentice cooper in Chattanooga is a good place to take the whole family, good easy trails, plus a creek to play in. Another plus is its free. Just stay on the marked trails or you will get a nice $285 fine. Trust me I know lol

Reactions: Mudder and Predhead
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Go to riderplanet-USA.com then look for tennessee. They also have all the other states on there too

Reactions: Tflynn
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I have a new 700-4 and since I've always had an ATV I have really never had the opportunity to take the entire family for a ride. I'm looking for a good ride for myself, wife, 8 yr old daughter and 4 yr old daughter. Somewhere the kids will enjoy and is within a couple of hours of Nashville, TN. Any help would be appreciated.
All kinds of trails here about 2.5 hours from Nashville. Everything you need to know is in my ride report from last fall: Ride Report - Royal Blue / Pioneer, TN

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Check out woolys or wheelin in the country both are the closest to Nashville I would probably recommend wheelin in the country with kids it is a good days ride.I'm actually at bikini bottoms in dyersburg right now watching southern rock racing but it is too muddy to do much riding so I don't know what it is like

CPope

CPope

Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
Pulaski TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wooly's has gotten rutted out pretty bad, wheelin is much better and a lot bigger as well

Reactions: sharp

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!