William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Cfabs shop is about 10 minutes away from me... Customer service is probably the owners cell phone! It’s a relatively small business, but they do a lot of work... He is the go to for everyone local.

aauman88

aauman88

Supporting Member
Feb 19, 2019
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’ve worked for a small business for 21yrs so I have no issues with small business setups but lack of communication is not a good start. Seems like a lot of work when I’m trying to spend a grand but maybe my wheels fit and I don’t have to have it anyway. Was looking forward to removing the bracket lift and seeing some Honda red arms under there

Reactions: William
Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
Send him on Facebook he generally reply’s in minutes.

aauman88

aauman88

Supporting Member
Feb 19, 2019
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well I went HighLifter arched arms and looking like it was a good choice. I ordered C-Fabs on 8/25 for another 1000 and was told 1-2wks to ship out. Asked after 2wks and he said couple days or first of next week at most. Asked again today and was told they are getting coated today and will ship tomorrow.

The first communication I had with him I sent email and asked if order went through because I had not received confirmation but money had been removed from bank. He calls me and says the order number I referenced doesn’t show up in his system so he will check and get back with me. As I’m in the phone with him I get an email from him saying yes everything went through fine.

Just seems like it’s hard for him to communicate and even if they do by chance ship tomorrow it will be a month since I ordered them.

I ordered my HL set on Friday and they didn’t have the color I wanted in stock. They had them coated over weekend and shipped Monday and I received them Wednesday.

Reactions: Bastardchild
BigRed7769

BigRed7769

Aug 21, 2017
Magnolia, Ar.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well I went HighLifter arched arms and looking like it was a good choice. I ordered C-Fabs on 8/25 for another 1000 and was told 1-2wks to ship out. Asked after 2wks and he said couple days or first of next week at most. Asked again today and was told they are getting coated today and will ship tomorrow.

The first communication I had with him I sent email and asked if order went through because I had not received confirmation but money had been removed from bank. He calls me and says the order number I referenced doesn’t show up in his system so he will check and get back with me. As I’m in the phone with him I get an email from him saying yes everything went through fine.

Just seems like it’s hard for him to communicate and even if they do by chance ship tomorrow it will be a month since I ordered them.

I ordered my HL set on Friday and they didn’t have the color I wanted in stock. They had them coated over weekend and shipped Monday and I received them Wednesday.
The highlifter arms r a better choice anyway. I've got the junky cfab arms. I hate them. His customer service sucks and his arms don't do what he says they do. I've got a set of arms being built at the moment and can't wait to get the trash Fab junk off the front of my machine

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

aauman88

aauman88

Supporting Member
Feb 19, 2019
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m very happy with mine but my buddy wanted something different. I will hold judgment until i see the product

Reactions: BigRed7769
BigRed7769

BigRed7769

Aug 21, 2017
Magnolia, Ar.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m very happy with mine but my buddy wanted something different. I will hold judgment until i see the product
If like me then it won't take long to hate them. They are noisey and annoying and the 1/2" heims r a joke

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

L

Leeshoe82

Oct 9, 2019
Collins ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Cfabs have been wonderful and the customer service has as well on my end and I have abused them quite alot
Have you had any problems with it squeaking? What’s the best way to get it to stop?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!