P1000 Best place to order roof

R

rynordru

Aug 3, 2021
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Hello all, I don’t have my Pioneer 1000-3 yet but hoping to take deliver soon (please stop laughing) and I’m wondering what the best option is for ordering the Honda roof? Straight from the Honda site? I was hoping to find out if shipping is included but wasn’t having much luck. Thank you all very much.

tdhanses

tdhanses

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Usually best place is the dealer your buying from, negotiate a discount on accessories, used to be most gave a 15% or so discount on accessories when buying new. Doesn’t help the price went up 20%.

P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I would check ronayers.com, they seem to be better on genuine Honda accessories than most. But you have to create an account before you look up your item to get the better pricing.

R

rynordru

Aug 3, 2021
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Thank you all so much. It doesn’t look like ronayers has them currently but I’ll keep checking and speak with the dealership also. I spend an unhealthy amount of time on this site and I love every minute of it.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!