Best plug and play street legal turn signal brake light kit

Jmaxx1502

Jmaxx1502

Feb 7, 2021
Cocoa beach
Ownership

1. Talon x4
Hey just wondering if anybody has a opinion on which is the best plug and play
Street legal turn said signal/light kit for 2021 Honda talon x4? Thanks in advance.

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
"Best" depends on each person's value system. There is no answer to your question.

Do you value the lowest price or the kit that is simple plug and play?

I bought this one:

It is complete, uses good quality components, and it works fine.

PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
Absolutely NOT the Ryco Moto. The column mounted switch is always in the way, it uses wire taps (NOT plug and play) and all the connectors are not water tight. This kit is not appropriate for a side by side in my opinion.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sold a good many of these.... Without the 4-6 week wait times.

Jmaxx1502

Jmaxx1502

Feb 7, 2021
Cocoa beach
Ownership

1. Talon x4
Should of been more specific sorry. I went with the turn pro kit. Very nice salesman and kit looks like a quality product. Fast turnaround as as well. They gave me a discount as well for being a forum member. Thanks!!! Love this site.

Reactions: Montecresto
stellarpod

stellarpod

Lifetime Member
Apr 18, 2019
OKC, OK - USA
Ownership

1. Talon X
Sold a good many of these.... Without the 4-6 week wait times.

I bought this kit and will be doing the install next week (probably). I do not find any Talon-specific videos available for this kit online. Can you point me to a resource for this? The instructions that they reference (online) are very generic too, written for Can-Am, Polaris, Kawasaki and Honda Pioneer, with a smattering of Talon reference. Surely there is something more Talon specific available.

Can you help me?

Thanks,
Steve

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!