JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
🤔........ Didn't realize I could wash it clean 🤷‍♂️ put enough mud on it and nobody will ever know if the panels are textured or not 😉 😂😂😂

Welcome to the club from South FL

#NTC

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
What have you found is the best way to clean the plastic texture? I have been spraying it off then hand washing it and when I am done I then wipe it all down armor all... it does seem to help
You'll get over this syndrome, SC1 is the best I've found, then I got over that as well! HA!

R

rickoshea

You'll get over this syndrome, SC1 is the best I've found, then I got over that as well! HA!
keeping my pioneer clean is an exercise in futility.i got over trying to keep it looking nice around day 3.now i just powerwash the mud off when it starts sticking to the garage floor🤣,i do spray the pine needles out once a week with the compresser tho'

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
keeping my pioneer clean is an exercise in futility.i got over trying to keep it looking nice around day 3.now i just powerwash the mud off when it starts sticking to the garage floor🤣,i do spray the pine needles out once a week with the compresser tho'
Same here!

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Yep, I learned early on that a clean dirt bike is an exercise in futility. It didn't take me long to figure out that the Talon was only getting hosed off, F that pritty, shiny, busy work nonsense.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
What have you found is the best way to clean the plastic texture? I have been spraying it off then hand washing it and when I am done I then wipe it all down armor all... it does seem to help
Power wash after every ride, apply SC1…..

advertisement
KevP700-4

KevP700-4

Mar 27, 2021
Northern MI
Ownership

1. 700-4
303 Aerospace Protectant works great and last for months. I first used on truck tonno and boat vylnl, now use around sxs to release heavy mud.

R

RFulton

Jun 30, 2020
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Use simple green to wash it with that will remove the mud residue, then spray it with 303 protectant, it will look great.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!