P1000 Best windshield for Pioneer 1000??

aauman88

aauman88

Supporting Member
Feb 19, 2019
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
New owner of a 2016 Pioneer 1000 Deluxe. Just bought it tonight to use at lake place we just got. It has a few upgrades already and has 300hrs on it but far as I can tell it’s in great shape and has had all the recalls/updates done already. Has LED light bar, sound bar, half windshield, 2.5” lift, a arm skids/axle guards, meatier tires and has been snorkeled to help the water ingestion problem this year had. First up is full windshield for sure and then will see what it needs after first good ride.

Want full windshield but not really sure if want a solid one or one that’s able to tilt. What’s most people like the best and what’s good quality one?

Thanks

4561EBFA 6875 431A A654 079F3ACE5B6C 7932CE4D A423 4D70 BF9C EB050EAABD41

C

Chris-Rog

Jan 27, 2019
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have the super atv flip for about three months now and can say it’s pretty good but not perfect. I like it because I live in northern Wisconsin and when it gets covered in snow or ice or it’s foggy out while ice fishing or plowing, I can flip it open to get getter better visibility. It doesn’t seal up the greatest though and if left outside during a blowing snow, the interior will accumulate a bit of snow. As with everything in life, I guess it’s a trade off.

Reactions: Jakey and TimG
C

coorsman

Dec 28, 2017
USA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
SXS Windshields . Good customer service, and good windshield.

J

Joseph16p3

Nov 15, 2018
Pennsylvania
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Fred with Utv801 has some nice glass windshields with vents. He’s on this site and may chime in. I have one and it works great.

Rambo

Rambo

Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2016
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
New owner of a 2016 Pioneer 1000 Deluxe. Just bought it tonight to use at lake place we just got. It has a few upgrades already and has 300hrs on it but far as I can tell it’s in great shape and has had all the recalls/updates done already. Has LED light bar, sound bar, half windshield, 2.5” lift, a arm skids/axle guards, meatier tires and has been snorkeled to help the water ingestion problem this year had. First up is full windshield for sure and then will see what it needs after first good ride.

Want full windshield but not really sure if want a solid one or one that’s able to tilt. What’s most people like the best and what’s good quality one?

Thanks

View attachment 109481 View attachment 109482
Really like my SATV flip up

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Love our Honda glass windshield. Can’t stand looking through scratches and we use wipers, between the two I prefer glass. We ride pretty hard in overgrown areas bouncing off trees and they hold up. Only time broke on a trail was flipping over however like it’s been said they are cheap to replace.
We pull the windshield out in summer months and switch to a half windshield or none, very quick and easy to swap with the Honda clamps. We do have a SuperATV acrylic tilt in our other machine and I just don’t like it but it does breath better. I’ll do glass and a shorty in that one also before long but for now we take it out when warm out.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
What’s that windshield cost?
They will do a tinted one for 112 here but that’s a big company. Probably find it cheaper and non tinted possibly less.

Reactions: Remington
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I would like glass if I lived in and rode in colder weather. If I used my Honda to plow snow or feed cows etc. Nice thing about the SATV is in the spring and fall you can basically leave it up and only have to pull down when temps drop to the uncomfortable area. Summer I run the Rouge powersports net window - and love it. The STAV does not seal as well as the honda factory windshield (I have had both) but also does not scratch as easy either.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Windshield Versa-Vent (Scratch Resistant Poly) – Honda Pioneer 1000 – Seizmik

Anyone tried this one?? Thanks for all the replies. I honestly don’t think I’d use the flip up or down setup but May would like to keep inside from fogging up when cold

View attachment 109539
I don't know that I have seen someone post yet with that windshield but Seizmik is making the windshield for the talon that Honda list on their accessory page. The vents will be a welcome relief. If you do get it be sure to post how you like it. Seizmik has a good reputation.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!