P500 better ride with my walker Evan's shocks?

Steve00

Steve00

Feb 15, 2018
Florida
Ownership

1. 500
Im getting 2 pairs of Walker Evan's shocks will a 1 or 2 inch lift kit give me a better ride?

C

Chooglin

Im getting 2 pairs of Walker Evan's shocks will a 1 or 2 inch lift kit give me a better ride?
All you are going to need is the W.E. shocks , no need for a lift kit! They ride so much smoother than stock. If you feel the need for more lift , just crank up the preload on the W.E.. I adjusted mine to ride at stock height with 26" tires !

M

maddmax

Feb 12, 2015
Clarksdale Ms.
Ownership

1. 500
All you are going to need is the W.E. shocks , no need for a lift kit! They ride so much smoother than stock. If you feel the need for more lift , just crank up the preload on the W.E.. I adjusted mine to ride at stock height with 26" tires !
I'm wanting a pair for the front so bad BUT i can't seem to push the buy button at 300.00 each!!

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5

A lift doesn't improve ride. A lift only increase ground clearance and break over angles. So unless you are dragging the skid plate on something a lift won't change anything for you. Shocks are your greatest improvement for ride. Tires can have an impact as well.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!