HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
These heavy-duty insulated coveralls are truly better than a cab heater. I have an Inferno cab heater installed in my P1K3 and have added insulation to the roof, floor, and under seat areas but there are still many cold air leaks at road speed. With my Walls or Dickies insulated coveralls the cab is comfortable in cold weather.

Walls and Dickies workwear can be purchased in farm and ranch stores and Walmart but I order online direct from the company.

Stateboy

Stateboy

Lifetime Member
Apr 5, 2021
Wolverine, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have the same coveralls left over after I retired. They are excellent. I weathered an eight hour day outside one time at work that started at -10°F (-23°C) and worked it's way up to 0° (-18°C) before I was done. I never got cold. I think with proper gloves and hat/neck coverings, I would imagine it's like snowmobiling (I don't snowmobile but might take that up here in Northern Michigan).

I just have the bilge pump under the middle seat for heat, which is lame considering I have no enclosures besides a windshield and mesh back covering (when it's on). I just dress for the occasion and have fun.

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
those are great but i wouldnt say they are better than the heater. i have a whole outfit that -10 rated gloves jacket pants. boots. but man to sit in the cab at 20 out in just a long sleeve shirt is nice lol.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!