Oct 20, 2021
Floyd County, Iowa
kramnella.wixsite.com
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Those are ITP Delta steel wheels
Thanks,
I just went to their website
Wow, quite a few to choose from, with varying offsets.
I looked for numbers on mine, and never found anything but the letters ITP.
Granted, I have not had them off yet. Maybe the numbers are on the back side.
Just another thing to add to my todo list this spring. haha
Have a good day

Reactions: ChadD and 906UP
N

nfrees114

Jan 30, 2022
Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Thank you guys! Below are the most recent pics I got! The Pioneer is mine, the Talon is my dads. My parents winter down in Mesa, AZ and my family and I are taking our Pioneer down there in 2.5 weeks for spring break. I'm trying to get my machine to where it will tag along with my dads ok. My wife and I went down to AZ before xmas and took my dads Talon out, GREAT Machine, but now I need to get my Pioneer to handle in the same manner but haul my wife, 2 young kids, and myself.
View attachment 320699
View attachment 320700

View attachment 320701

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Thanks,
I just went to their website
Wow, quite a few to choose from, with varying offsets.
I looked for numbers on mine, and never found anything but the letters ITP.
Granted, I have not had them off yet. Maybe the numbers are on the back side.
Just another thing to add to my todo list this spring. haha
Have a good day
Yup, lots of sizes to choose from. I had a set on my P500 w Terrabites

N

nfrees114

Jan 30, 2022
Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So has anyone ever heard of the bead area on the stock wheels not being large enough to support the bead on these larger higher ply rated tires? I haven't seen the tires vs rims in person yet (plan to stop by my tire shop tomorrow and see for myself) but I've rhode ATV's a lot of years and never had that issue. I was going to order some Tusk 14 x 7 with 5/2 offset but wanted to make sure the bead would work for my tires. More pictures to come! Doing a lot of Mods to this thing before we head out!

Reactions: ChadD
Ohio4x4

Ohio4x4

I brought the dishwasher
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
So has anyone ever heard of the bead area on the stock wheels not being large enough to support the bead on these larger higher ply rated tires? I haven't seen the tires vs rims in person yet (plan to stop by my tire shop tomorrow and see for myself) but I've rhode ATV's a lot of years and never had that issue. I was going to order some Tusk 14 x 7 with 5/2 offset but wanted to make sure the bead would work for my tires. More pictures to come! Doing a lot of Mods to this thing before we head out!
Sounds a little odd to me. R14 is r14 no matter if it's a sxs truck or trailer.

Reactions: ChadD and CID
N

nfrees114

Jan 30, 2022
Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5

That's what I thought too. I do recall the bead being pretty beefy on the new BF KM3's but without seeing the stock tires off the rims I wasn't sure how thick they were. My tire guy just said he air'd them up and they hold air but if he pulls the valve stem core the tire pops right off the bead and doesn't stay seated. Again, threw me off and I haven't seen in person so I'll check it out and report back.

N

nfrees114

Jan 30, 2022
Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Did my pictures post in my earlier post? It doesn't show they posted on my computer other than the links. It's been a long time since I've posted on forums so I'm reteaching myself on all the ways to post, quote within a post, delete a post draft and start over again etc etc. You'd think it'd be like riding a bike but turning 40 this year must have fried my brain on this stuff.... Want to make sure I'm post and quoting correctly.

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Did my pictures post in my earlier post? It doesn't show they posted on my computer other than the links. It's been a long time since I've posted on forums so I'm reteaching myself on all the ways to post, quote within a post, delete a post draft and start over again etc etc. You'd think it'd be like riding a bike but turning 40 this year must have fried my brain on this stuff.... Want to make sure I'm post and quoting correctly.
No, I couldn't see them, just got a site error when clicking on them. Just right click, copy image and paste here.

N

nfrees114

Jan 30, 2022
Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5

N

nfrees114

Jan 30, 2022
Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That worked. 👍 obtw: check out the link in my sig for some basic Talon information iffn you haven't seen it.
Excellent, Thank you for the tip in the signature, I will forward this on to my dad as I'm sure he'll enjoy the read!

Reactions: CID
smokebuzz

smokebuzz

Mar 5, 2020
Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Howdy and welcome fellow Iowan,
Need to get some picks posted of your ride quick, these LONG riders on here get persnikity about that. hahaha There are some good people on here, and like to have fun. This is for sure the place to come if you have questions. I always try the search bar first.
When I bought my 2018 Pioneer 1000, the original owner had these tires and ITP steel rims on already. I wish I could tell you exactly which ITP rims I have, but I do not know. No spacer in the front, and a 1 1/2" spacer on the back. I am VERY happy with them so far in mud, and definitely pushing snow. I do not need tire chains, and can push snow where no snowplow pickup would dare to go.
front
View attachment 320689
Rear
View attachment 320690
Rear spacer
View attachment 320691
Have a good day
What size Tire is that? any issues with the tire being heavy? I'm just SW of you on Hwy 30...

Mark in Northern Iowa

Mark in Northern Iowa

Club Contributor
Oct 20, 2021
Floyd County, Iowa
kramnella.wixsite.com
Ownership

1. 1000-3
What size Tire is that? any issues with the tire being heavy? I'm just SW of you on Hwy 30...
BF Goodrich KM3 28x10x14
I guess I do not know if they are heavy or not. I bought it with them installed. I do have the factory tire and rims, but have not needed to change back them, and probably never will. So far, the KM3's work good on the trails in my woods, work good on our gravel roads, and do an awesome job of pushing snow. When these wear down, it's not a "maybe I will get another set", it's a "I will definitely get another set."
I gotta say, when you stomp on it, and paddle shift, yeah buddy, it'll go.:D
This was my first winter pushing snow with the Honda, and it is just a snow pushing beast.
With a plow truck or tractor, we always had to worry about not pushing to far over the hill, because you could not get back up. Heck, haha, now, I push over the hill and down to my wood line. Not having to worry about snow, is a huge relief.
Do you know of any riding places here in Iowa, or close?
I've got my 40 Acre trails, Home | our40acres
But would like to ride other places as well.
Have a good day

smokebuzz

smokebuzz

Mar 5, 2020
Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
BF Goodrich KM3 28x10x14
I guess I do not know if they are heavy or not. I bought it with them installed. I do have the factory tire and rims, but have not needed to change back them, and probably never will. So far, the KM3's work good on the trails in my woods, work good on our gravel roads, and do an awesome job of pushing snow. When these wear down, it's not a "maybe I will get another set", it's a "I will definitely get another set."
I gotta say, when you stomp on it, and paddle shift, yeah buddy, it'll go.:D
This was my first winter pushing snow with the Honda, and it is just a snow pushing beast.
With a plow truck or tractor, we always had to worry about not pushing to far over the hill, because you could not get back up. Heck, haha, now, I push over the hill and down to my wood line. Not having to worry about snow, is a huge relief.
Do you know of any riding places here in Iowa, or close?
I've got my 40 Acre trails, Home | our40acres
But would like to ride other places as well.
Have a good day
Only the state and county parks, Fort Dodge, south of Tama/Toledo and Bluff creek. We was trying to get SxS's legal on roads in all 99 county's, not, just 67... I'll probably go with the KM3 in 235/75/15 as they are DOT stamped..

G

Gooseit69

May 12, 2022
Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Is there any rubbing? These are the tires I'm looking at

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!