P500 Big Cypress NP trail ride video.

bigbore

bigbore

Jan 5, 2016
Hey gang, I took Friday off to go for my second trail ride in the new buggy. I wanted to document on video, the trails in my area so that others know what to expect if they want to try them.

The video is about 35 minutes long so if you want the highlights I would say watch the first 5 minutes to get the background and location, skip ahead to minute 19 and watch our buggy get TESTED and then the last 5 minutes are at night(not by choice).

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Reactions: JACKAL and 500oneer
500oneer

500oneer

15,000 mile club
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Central PA
Ownership

1. 500
Do you need a personal flotation device to drive these so called trails? How about a boating license? Jk interesting video. They should hold a Polaris rally there.lol

Reactions: Montecresto
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
LOL thanks for sharing the video! But please use a camera mount unless you sell or have stock in Dramamine.

That was not too deep of water for a P500, compared to this:

bigbore

bigbore

Jan 5, 2016
LOL thanks for sharing the video! But please use a camera mount unless you sell or have stock in Dramamine.

That was not too deep of water for a P500, compared to this:

I do apologize for the camera work. I am "Spinning up" my gear and tweaking things as I go. I don't think I can hard-mount to the buggy, it would shake worse so I'll experiment with some body/head mount systems as time permits, I'm just getting it out there and improving as I go. This was a much more aggressive ride than my "Bear Island" ride and I learned a lot more video editing techniques.

I don't ever want to dunk my UTV like the video in which it's taken under water; the maintenance and failure implications are not worth that stunt. If it ever happens, it will be by accident. You should have heard me mention in the video at least once how much I despise deep water riding.

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
@JACKAL has a weak stomach :p but the fast forward even got me queezy :x but still great environment to riders thanks for sharing

Reactions: JACKAL
500oneer

500oneer

15,000 mile club
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Central PA
Ownership

1. 500
@JACKAL has a weak stomach :p but the fast forward even got me queezy :x but still great environment to riders thanks for sharing
Hey jak,I would love to see you hit these so called trails. I bet you would get out of low gear.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!