P500 Big Cypress "Pace's Dike" Ride

bigbore

bigbore

Jan 5, 2016
We're having some great weather down here so...

I'm trying to clean up my videos by shortening them, improving sound levels and trying different output formats. Having said that, I'm more results oriented than I am worried about "pretty". I show maps and inject riveting commentary about the area and the trail.🕸

If you have seen any of my other videos you'll know I don't like to ride in water, its uncomfortable to me. The water seems to be higher than normal if my failing memory serves so my choices are to get my socks wet, ride round and round in local mud holes or stay home. Once I rode in the huge preserves and management areas the local mudholes were no longer interesting to me, so wet socks it is. "Bigbore, wear boots". Can't, not on my approved riding gear list.

As you'll see if you watch the video, I'm up to the axles in water 80% of the time. Any comments about water ingress into the CV joints?

For your entertainment:

Last edited:
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I see you haven't done the warning sticker delete via the gummy lizard yet. You should look into that.
#NTC

• Haha
Reactions: Mudwing
bigbore

bigbore

Jan 5, 2016
I see you haven't done the warning sticker delete via the gummy lizard yet. You should look into that.
#NTC

You lost me. "Warning sticker", gummy lizard"? On the dash?

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You lost me. "Warning sticker", gummy lizard"? On the dash?
There is a particular third party add on that requires removal of the warning safety plate and cut out of the dash behind it. We don't talk about it by it's name on the site anymore, but I noticed in your video you didn't have one. If you were looking for a place to store gloves though there are a couple of different boxes made for that area. Some are plastic and some are metal. It's definitely an inside joke at this point. So, long live the Gummy Lizard.

Red is also the fastest color.

#NTC

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!