Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I quess i am odd man out.But i like big horn tires, probley not the best but they work for me.Plus i like the 2.0 because their lighter.
I have the 28" BHII's and they performed flawlessly at the TO last year. I aired them up to 14 psi to eliminate pinch flats. The ONLY drawback was they were noisy on hardpack.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I quess i am odd man out.But i like big horn tires, probley not the best but they work for me.Plus i like the 2.0 because their lighter.
Im not a tire whore like @Plumber32, but the original versions are the best tire I've ever run, personally.

If think the SxS world is passing BH's by a bit now. Bigger, heavier machines are kinda outgrowing them, and the trend seems to be going away from round profile atv-esque balloon tires to flatter, light truck style tires.
Also doesn't help that Maxxis has defiled the name by selling a bunch of lighter duty/lower quality versions that come on OEM machines. And I've always thought they were a bit overpriced.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!