P500 Big Sky Gun Rack

NitroxDiver

NitroxDiver

Dec 22, 2016
Concord NC
Ownership

1. 500
62A8E318 E740 42DB BE09 A88ECC8A5C65
Installed a Big Sky gun rack in my p5 this week. It’s a very nice piece and I’m very happy with the fit and the way it holds my rifle. I had to cut about 4” off the tube so that it would fit on the p5 roof but it still had plenty of adjustment left if I needed to mount it someplace else. I chose to mount it between the tubes as my riffle will fit in the space and it maximizes the head room. I’m 6’0” and I have plenty of room even if it was dropped down below the ROPS. If you have a longer rifle I would suggest mounting it below the ROPS or on the back wall. One reason I decided on this rack was the way it clamped to the ROPS, it clamps to the tube instead of pushing out on the tubes.

alloutdoors

alloutdoors

Jan 21, 2018
US
Ownership

1. 500

2. 700-4

3. Do not currently own
Looks nice and hope to see one in person....

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!