P1000 Bigtee's Build

Bigtee submitted a new Garage Item:

Bigtee's Build

Been trying to decide on whether to start my build thread or not and decided to go ahead. I want to thank everyone for the valuable information and ideas shared. It's a 2016 1000-5 Deluxe and will mainly be used on the farm for work and hunting, and also, as I have already found out, to run the grandkids around on the farm.

Not many pictures from I first got it, it went off the trailer and straight to the farm.

View attachment 53239 View attachment 53240

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
Bigtee

Bigtee

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2017
Grayson, KY
Ownership

1. 520

2. 1000-5
Took the family out to the farm for a nice ride today.

Hadlee and Emma June and Whitney

Also took out the newest member of the family

Knox

Put my son-in-law on the Rubicon and made him follow us around.

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Doesn't get much better than that!

Reactions: Bigtee
Bigtee

Bigtee

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2017
Grayson, KY
Ownership

1. 520

2. 1000-5
Finally got around to mounting the StrongMade bumper, now I can start on the winch.

Strongmade Bumper

I had to move my lightbar and installed up by the windshield, but after I installed it I didn't like the look.

Light Bar Move

It will come back off and I'll have to move the fender lights also, I order a 50" curved bar and the brackets from @redbank34
Here is the light I ordered: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MLI6TWM/?tag=sxsweb24-20

I think I will move my fender lights down on the front bumper.

I also installed the Bad Dawg rearview mirror: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017T04RMA/?tag=sxsweb24-20

Bigtee

Bigtee

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2017
Grayson, KY
Ownership

1. 520

2. 1000-5
Also got the lights on the front bumper and winch installed.

Bumper Lights 2 Bumper Lights

Still waiting on the brackets to mount the 50" light bar

Reactions: GlockMeister
Bigtee

Bigtee

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2017
Grayson, KY
Ownership

1. 520

2. 1000-5
I would like to thank everyone again for sharing ideas, giving advise and even costing me a lot of money. It's great to get ideas and opinions from people who have already tried products and also are willing to share their experience with others. This is a great forum, made up from a great bunch of people.

And by the way, I'm trying to convince myself now that I need tires. I'm looking at the Tusk Terribites in 28 X 10 X 14, and you have to consider wheels also. There is a lot of brain work in these things also.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
My wife tells me all the time, the travel expenses for one of the group rides is the cheap part. It' the after the ride that cost so much$$$$$. It's agood thing i have a second job to cover my accessory purchases.
Nice looking ride.

Bigtee

Bigtee

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2017
Grayson, KY
Ownership

1. 520

2. 1000-5
New light bar is finally installed

Light Bar 1 Light Bar 2

While I was working on it I added a ground post, the other one was getting full.

Ground

Reactions: GlockMeister
Bigtee

Bigtee

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2017
Grayson, KY
Ownership

1. 520

2. 1000-5
Also had to do some bush hogging today so I took the chainsaw with me and opened up a couple of the old roads on the farm.

Trail 1 Trail 2

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!