DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Yeah me too.
Anxious to take some pics and video clips in WV this weekend.
Those things make for some awesome video. It's amazing what the average person can turn out these days, video wise. Way better than something like "The View".

Reactions: Derail
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
This is what happens when it finally gets a degree or two above freezing after work and you bust out your Christmas present drone while consuming a fine pilsner while listening to Steely Dan. 500 feet up.
Great choice...of tunes

DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Yeah...i meant to ask...Deacon Blues?

Derail

Derail

Aug 31, 2017
Southern Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Yeah...i meant to ask...Deacon Blues?
That is one of my all time favorite Steely Dan songs but it was FM that first got me rocking this afternoon. Was a good evening.

Just need to put in 8 hours tomorrow and then it's good times in West Virginia this weekend. Looking forward to driving my P500 through the Hardee's drive thru in Gilbert, WV and getting a big greasy bacon cheeseburger. Odd the things you look forward to after you live over half a century.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
That is one of my all time favorite Steely Dan songs but it was FM that first got me rocking this afternoon. Was a good evening.

Just need to put in 8 hours tomorrow and then it's good times in West Virginia this weekend. Looking forward to driving my P500 through the Hardee's drive thru in Gilbert, WV and getting a big greasy bacon cheeseburger. Odd the things you look forward to after you live over half a century.
I was thinking the color of your P500...

Haven't made to 1/2 century yet, but i understand completely.

Macca

Macca

Jul 19, 2017
New Zealand
Ownership

1. 500
Gotta be a DJI mavic the way that thing is moveing? I could be wrong but great drone. I do love mine.

advertisement
Derail

Derail

Aug 31, 2017
Southern Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Gotta be a DJI mavic the way that thing is moveing? I could be wrong but great drone. I do love mine.
She got our son a Mavic for Christmas and only had enough cash leftover to get old dad a Spark. DJI does make great drones. Just beginning to realize all the cool stuff that can be done with them.

Reactions: Gassygordo
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Nice video, reminded me of the Apollo missions blasting off the moon, American flag and all.

Macca

Macca

Jul 19, 2017
New Zealand
Ownership

1. 500
She got our son a Mavic for Christmas and only had enough cash leftover to get old dad a Spark. DJI does make great drones. Just beginning to realize all the cool stuff that can be done with them.
Spark or mavic both excellent. But yes half the battle is learning all the features. Spark will be even easyer to cart around.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!