Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Anyone running them? Whats the pro & cons?
I personally have only used them on my tractor, (I think they're on one of my lawn mowers too) I have no complaints. It's an Indian company, they get great reviews and ship free in the US!!

Last edited:
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Apparently our club members don't run them! You might find reviews elsewhere, but I'm satisfied that you'll find help here on other issues that you may encounter. Stick around.

Last edited:
M

maddmax

Feb 12, 2015
Clarksdale Ms.
Ownership

1. 500
Apparently our club members don't run them! You might find reviews elsewhere, but I'm satisfied that you'll find help here on other issues that you may encounter. Stick around.
Thanks-was just looking for a different tire setup,have maxxis zillas on now & was wanting to tri something different

Reactions: Montecresto

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!