Black Friday Harbor Freight Tools Black Friday Ad

J

JTW

Thought it would be good to start a Black Friday deals thread where people could help post deals they see out there in the retail world over the course of the next few weeks. I don't think it needs to be Honda specific as there are many of us looking for or appreciate a good deal on tools and camping supplies as well.

Here is one I know a couple of people have been calling out Harbor Freight Tools Black Friday Ad for 2019
View attachment 166453
I said f*** it and just ordered this for $179 with coupon.. I’ve already got the Hobart 210 with a spool gun for aluminum and bigger steel projects. But this will make a great portable unit and be perfect for the trailer.
4F73CE96 DB9F 4FC7 AB40 3B6221EB6C82

I figured my hour dive one way and the chance they’re going to be out of stock wasn’t worth $30. Not to mention I’ll spend more than $30 on other crap I don’t need.

Now to just figure out a plasma cutter.

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Coming Black Friday I plan on getting

1. everlast 210 ext or 255 ext
2. Full tubing bender set up from rogue
3. 60 amp plasma from evertlast
4. Radius tubing bender
5. Vertical mill such as a Bridgeport
6. Horizontal bandsaw

So if anyone sees any killer deals on this let me know I’m just waiting to see where the best deals will be

yes and makes sure the delivery is set to my house.

I’m perfectly ok with Kilo427 picking up the tab.

Thanks!

Reactions: Tramguage1 and JTW
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Coming Black Friday I plan on getting

1. everlast 210 ext or 255 ext
2. Full tubing bender set up from rogue
3. 60 amp plasma from evertlast
4. Radius tubing bender
5. Vertical mill such as a Bridgeport
6. Horizontal bandsaw

So if anyone sees any killer deals on this let me know I’m just waiting to see where the best deals will be
There was a bridgeport on local market place while back from shop selling out. Ill see if I can find it

Reactions: JTW
Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
...I figured my hour dive one way and the chance they’re going to be out of stock wasn’t worth $30. Not to mention I’ll spend more than $30 on other crap I don’t need.

Now to just figure out a plasma cutter.
I was thinking the same thing. Going to head over at lunch today and see if they've got one sitting there. Local HF didn't have any left in stock yesterday when I stopped by after picking up my kid.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Where did you get the coupon, inside track? They had a few here by work but you can't use the 20% off coupon on welders apparently.
Never mind, it just wouldn't pull up on the site with the crappy cell service in this building. Got it if anybody else is interested
Screenshot 20191119 131131

Reactions: Kilo427 and JTW
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
A Bridgeport mill would be awesome!
Would go with the 52" Sheldon lathe I picked up this summer.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
the Titanium 125 is pretty compact as well,
We have a Miller 220V wire feed w/the Aragon gas set up at the shop, going to get electric to my shop and snag it. It's incredible how thin and thick metals you can weld with it, you can weld sheet metal or lay a 3/8 bead and I no welder! HA!

J

JTW

We have a Miller 220V wire feed w/the Aragon gas set up at the shop, going to get electric to my shop and snag it. It's incredible how thin and thick metals you can weld with it, you can weld sheet metal or lay a 3/8 bead and I no welder! HA!
Gunna snag it?

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Do you own the company?
Sadly yes, my 1/2 is for sale, you want to buy it? I can teach you real quick the four things a plumber needs to know, Poop flows down hill, don't chew your finger nails, pay day is on Friday and if you have enough money we can make poop flow up hill! HA!

J

JTW

Sadly yes, my 1/2 is for sale, you want to buy it? I can teach you real quick the four things a plumber needs to know, Poop flows down hill, don't chew your finger nails, pay day is on Friday and if you have enough money we can make poop flow up hill! HA!
Why? Who owns the other half?

you better go ahead and snag that welder! I’ll make a list of the stuff I need too. (Crock and up flush system... well, everything for a basement bathroom the bastards didn’t stub in when they built the place.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

you better go ahead and snag that welder! I’ll make a list of the stuff I need too. (Crock and up flush system... well, everything for a basement bathroom the bastards didn’t stub in when they built the place.
You don't want one of those, they are very noisy and look like something that belongs in a modular home! You have a very nice home, why screw it up? Cut a little concrete and stub it out, Put the plumbing on an out side wall, the same side as your sewer system, set a pump out side and pump it to your sewer system, will cost you a little more, but won't have a cobbled up home.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

My partner, well you know how that goes!

Reactions: Tramguage1
J

JTW

You don't want one of those, they are very noisy and look like something that belongs in a modular home! You have a very nice home, why screw it up? Cut a little concrete and stub it out, Put the plumbing on an out side wall, the same side as your sewer system, set a pump out side and pump it to your sewer system, will cost you a little more, but won't have a cobbled up home.
I’m not following?

I thought a crock in the floor and pump was the correct way to do it?

are you saying I can have the crock and pump on the exterior? I don’t see how.. ps.. were on septic here

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!