Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
They are not soft by any stretch of the imagination. They have large lugs and are 8ply tires. They are great for what they are designed and I will buy another set when mine wear out but they are not made for blacktop. They work well in mud and over rocks.. awesome tire.
These tires are growing on me, they feel like they grip and go, verified by my buddy that has a 700, that is usually behind me. He says they just grip and go, he says there is little for him to dodge now while he's behind me. Love the way they clear mud, will throw a few big chunks. Only have 200 miles on them, so time will tell!

Reactions: Delton
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
These tires are growing on me, they feel like they grip and go, verified by my buddy that has a 700, that is usually behind me. He says they just grip and go, he says there is little for him to dodge now while he's behind me. Love the way they clear mud, will throw a few big chunks. Only have 200 miles on them, so time will tell!
They are truly awesome tires. No matter what other tires I also run, I plan to always have a set of Evos laying around. Great go to tire.

Reactions: drfubar
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’ve had them on my 700 & 1000, they are almost as grippy on rocks as the factory BigHorns but wear much much much better and are 8ply instead of the flat happy 4ply factory. They are not a pure mud tire but I am only in the mud occasionally, I’m not a bogger. The fun wore off about the second or third time I cleaned my 700. They do well in mud though better than you’d think. The guy that bought my 700 loves to play in it and he’s got over 3500 miles on them.

68cb5efd07d29226f112813185e7af49

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!