ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I posted this a few days ago in the H.F.A.W.H.A. hoping that there was more to the story than just simply the BLM exercising free reign...

Now that it has officially been disputed by the shooting victims, this is something land users need to monitor.

The original article:
Land Management Officer Shoots Woman Off-Roading in Berdoo Canyon

The victim's rebuttal:
Off-Roading Adventure Turns Into A Nightmare

More BLM overreach? Not a surprise.

Bank cards and DL???? Why would they keep cards?

Civil Asset Forfeiture Abuse???

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
The victims story is certainly over dramatized. The writer went out of their way to do so. As usual, it sounds like both sides are lieing and the truth can be found somewhere in the middle.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Hondasxs
D

Deleted member 3748

I posted this a few days ago in the H.F.A.W.H.A. hoping that there was more to the story than just simply the BLM exercising free reign...

Now that it has officially been disputed by the shooting victims, this is something land users need to monitor.

The original article:
Land Management Officer Shoots Woman Off-Roading in Berdoo Canyon

The victim's rebuttal:
Off-Roading Adventure Turns Into A Nightmare

More BLM overreach? Not a surprise.

It's certainly concerning that he fired at them for not stopping. Or for stopping depending on who's story you're reading. I wish he had a GoPro running so we could see what went down.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
The victims story is certainly over dramatized. The writer went out of their way to do so. As usual, it sounds like both sides are lieing and the truth can be found somewhere in the middle.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
You hear stories about officers stepping over their line. But there is always a reason they need to. Then BOOM something goes wrong and its their fault.

We may never know the true story but I agree, this should never have happened. Something like this blown up could bring change for the sport. and not for the good.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!