P1000 Boat rack for 10ft aluminum

C

claay

Aug 6, 2017
timmins
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Need to carry a small conventional 11 ft aluminum boat weighing 90 lbs. on roof. Has anyone figured out a way to mount aluminium cross bars above the plastic roof and are not welded to ROPS bar. After much searching it appears that I'm the only one who needs to get his small fishing boat into mountain lakes where a dually with camper will not go. Any ideas or links to someone who has already solved this mystery would be appreciated.
Cheers,
Terry
this is also going to be some thing il be looking into il let you know how I make out

Reactions: Biteme and sharp
Z

zin01

May 2, 2017
Royse City
Those backwater boats sound pretty cool. Hope it works for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Biteme
meservais

meservais

Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2021
Baileys Harbor, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just purchased 1005 and would also like to haul a 12 ft boat on top of the machine, We are planning to install a front trailer receiver hitch, build a T bracket up from there for the front of the boat, for the rear we are planning to fabricate a bracket off the rear roll bar and clamp it with pipe clamps, It may be a little overkill but I want to be able to haul the boat on top of the pioneer going down the highway. Happy Fishing!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!