drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
How did you get hat loaded and outta the woods? NICE!
I had help and this was a couple years ago. My help was "Bubba", big old boy, 6'3" and in the neighborhood of 260lbs. He actually makes the boar look small but it weighed in at 253lbs.
20130409 181624
20130409 181633

DaddyDubbs

DaddyDubbs

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2016
Lee County Alabama, from Southern Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
A funny thing about my Bourbon collection, when one bottle leaves me quite often another one or two take its place.
Here are a couple of noteworthy recent additions;
On the left is New Riff Single Barrel Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey from Newport, KY at a generous 104.8 proof.
On the right is Pinhook Straight Bourbon Whiskey from Frankfort, KY at 95.5 proof.
Both are very pleasant over one 2" square ice cube and a wee bit of water to help open them up.
Bourbon

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!