Status
Not open for further replies.
xfirecat

xfirecat

Jun 18, 2019
Simcoe County
Ownership

1. 500
Last week I contacted Joe to buy a box for my P500 and was traveling through Ohio in an RV this weekend with family. Joe bent over backwards to meet me about a half hour from his home. What I bought was a quality unbreakable glove box that will last as long as my P500. I installed it this morning in less than 20 minutes cutting the hole with a utility knife. Very happy. Thanks Joe!

C

Chooglin

Last week I contacted Joe to buy a box for my P500 and was traveling through Ohio in an RV this weekend with family. Joe bent over backwards to meet me about a half hour from his home. What I bought was a quality unbreakable glove box that will last as long as my P500. I installed it this morning in less than 20 minutes cutting the hole with a utility knife. Very happy. Thanks Joe!
You're very welcome and it was great to meet you. Next time you get back in the states, maybe we can grab lunch and BS a bit!!

Status
Not open for further replies.