Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
2009 Polaris ranger 500 I gave it to my dad. the next time I did my research and bought The 2014 P700-4. turned out to be the do all I was looking for and a way better family rig!

DPort

DPort

Lifetime Member
Jan 28, 2017
Lincoln, ME
Ownership

1. 1000-5
P1k5D is my first SxS. Way back when the world and I were young, I had time to play as a kid and I had a Moto-Skeeter mini bike made by the Moto-Ski snowsled company. I rode the tires off that even if it did have a "rubber band" drive.
Later in life, I rode with friends on their ATVs when I had time until now I have a little time to play again finally! I am very happy with my Pioneer and am glad to see more new ones on the trails here in Maine (2 this weekend on a 11mi. ride) !
They both mentioned heat and I recommend they come here for more info on the mods I did to relieve the issue.

Reactions: Mudwing and swsebek

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!