William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I will probably just stick with sintered pads. I ride too big of hills and play around driving faster than I should. I don’t need to lose any stopping power...

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
T

Tommyo

Dec 27, 2017
Vidalia Ga
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand
We are mudders and have not found any pads that would last.
I don't have them on Amy's pioneer yet. But I have been running them on my RZR. I honestly can't really tell any difference in stopping power but I'm running portals and 35s also so it's kind a hard to stop anyhow. LOL
To begin with they are a little noisy until they get worn in but not too bad. With regular organic pads I would get one good ride,,,maybe. My last set of super ATV pads lasted 3/4 of a ride before I threw a pad. With the sintered metal pads I would get three maybe four rides. With the brass ones, I cannot tell that they are even worn any yet and we have been on probably five or six rides with them.
I'm not saying they are for everyone, but if you are a mudder, you need them.

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
We are mudders and have not found any pads that would last.
I don't have them on Amy's pioneer yet. But I have been running them on my RZR. I honestly can't really tell any difference in stopping power but I'm running portals and 35s also so it's kind a hard to stop anyhow. LOL
To begin with they are a little noisy until they get worn in but not too bad. With regular organic pads I would get one good ride,,,maybe. My last set of super ATV pads lasted 3/4 of a ride before I threw a pad. With the sintered metal pads I would get three maybe four rides. With the brass ones, I cannot tell that they are even worn any yet and we have been on probably five or six rides with them.
I'm not saying they are for everyone, but if you are a mudder, you need them.
Awesome info @Tommyo !

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Put brass pads on, no issues in years since. Plenty of stopping power.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!