B

Brazula4life

Jan 19, 2021
Florida
Ownership

1. Talon R
I have the jr kit on my r, debating on doing the fuel pump, rail , injectors, exhaust and tune from ppei. Any recommendations ?

Reactions: Smitty335
S

sHoRtBuSseR

Jul 20, 2021
Oregon
Ownership

1. Talon R
I have the jr kit on my r, debating on doing the fuel pump, rail , injectors, exhaust and tune from ppei. Any recommendations ?
I would contact PPEI directly and basically whatever they say, do that. They're extremely helpful and they're the best in the game at making reliable power. I really like everything PPEI has done for me so far.

prostreet66mustang

prostreet66mustang

Dec 6, 2020
Oro Valley (Tucson) Az
Ownership

1. Talon R
Good to know about the steel retainers. I’m also considering the BC turbo camshaft, but wondering how much difference it will actually make. I already have Jackson turbo, 9:1 wiseco pistons, PPEI bigger fuel pump, injectors, and tune, Trinity stage 5 exhaust.
Hi Ken Do you have any idea of what your fuel rate is when you are on it? Can you get 100 miles out of a tank running hard? THX

20220703 130601 HDR1

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
You know what's funny about that. My GM finally got his head back and in the car with a BC Camshaft and Titanium retainers.

Afterwards he's talking to another fellow racer and learns BC contacted them and proceeded to say the Titanium retainers arent designed for "his application" and he should run the steel ones.

Funny, BC's own website recommended a spring kit for the cam their both using that includes Titanium retainers. Then trys to cover their ass by back pedaling.

Sounds like they have no idea what their selling or what should be used and where.
Typical customer service from the UTV world.

So, did you guys change out the retainers before running it or did you run it as is?

S

sHoRtBuSseR

Jul 20, 2021
Oregon
Ownership

1. Talon R
You need to run the springs!
I did not install the springs and so far so good, it runs great and pulls harder from a lower rpm all the way up. I will be doing a ported head and pistons in the future but being hospitalized 4 times over the summer has put a stop to pretty much everything that costs money.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!