Brimstone Headhunters

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Very Long bitter story, in detail on another forum going back 6+ years, readers digest version yes to what you said & he is now a local politician too. Anyhoo the worst part had LEO's targeting riders in Huntsville during a big Bstone Paragon event nearly 300 tickets issued in 3 days mostly to people who were staying at the competing family campground mentioned in original post. Anyway it has been a mess and had thought it was history, apparently not. At least the State Police got smart and figured out they were being used as a billy club a few years back.

Just like profiling based upon a persons skin color or ethnic appearance, LEO were quick to queue in on who had a Paragon attendance bracelet and who didn't. Depending on that appearance seemed to determine who got a pass or a ticket.
I MUST be missing something? Ref the above...... since when does LEO enforce a PRIVATE business rules/regs? ML business rules are not enforceable by criminal law, that is a civil matter.

Same applies ref the original post of him demanding payment and FINE. Laugh at him and drive off, he has no legal authority.

Reactions: Bigshow
Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
IMG 2969

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I MUST be missing something? Ref the above...... since when does LEO enforce a PRIVATE business rules/regs? ML business rules are not enforceable by criminal law, that is a civil matter.

Same applies ref the original post of him demanding payment and FINE. Laugh at him and drive off, he has no legal authority.
Leo's were checking people crossing or traveling public roadways connecting the trails, that's where tickets were issued.

Reactions: TripleB and BigOL3
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Let me say up front ...... I may be totally WRONG ..... but, I bought a yearly turkey hunting lic back in May, and it is my understanding it is good for a year from the date of purchase. That said, it was also my understanding it covered riding the govt trails for that same year ..... not ending in Feb????

Screenshot 20190902 220745 Chrome

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!