Broken ankle surgery

JimmyA

JimmyA

Oct 8, 2017
Northeast texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Best wishes for a complete and painless recovery! I feel your pain for having to not being able to exert yourself to doing things you want to do. My accident occurred April 22nd and have had 2 extensive surgery's and another, awaiting my current healing time of 6weeks. Hopefully by 2020, I'll be in good shape to be able to get out and explore again.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Feeling better everyday. Cut my pin medicine way down yesterday and realized this morning I jumped the gun. Added some back in and feel better again. I rode my knee scooter around the house for about 5 minutes today. Nice being out of the bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Feeling better everyday. Cut my pin medicine way down yesterday and realized this morning I jumped the gun. Added some back in and feel better again. I rode my knee scooter around the house for about 5 minutes today. Nice being out of the bed.

Any good series on Netflix you recommend?

Reactions: sharp and BWAF
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well it’s been up and down. Sunday I felt really good so I drove myself to church (to see if I could with my left foot). My key fob fell between the seats so I asked my wife to go out and try to find it. Then in professional micro management fashion I went out to help even though she was doing it. Front tire of my knee scooter fell off the driveway in the yard and I flipped and caught myself with my bad foot. I then proceeded to stand up and take 2 steps to get to my truck and grab the bedside and stand there saying “help! Help!” Misty said I had a tear on my cheek as I held on for dear life. It was excruciating to say the least. Back on pain pills for another 48 hours after that. Now I’m getting a little better again. I was out and about for a few hours yesterday doing some work and checking on things. I have to keep telling myself to not do too much. This morning my calf muscle is really sore as is my heel and arch of my foot. It’s going to be a long crappy recovery.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well it’s been up and down. Sunday I felt really good so I drove myself to church (to see if I could with my left foot). My key fob fell between the seats so I asked my wife to go out and try to find it. Then in professional micro management fashion I went out to help even though she was doing it. Front tire of my knee scooter fell off the driveway in the yard and I flipped and caught myself with my bad foot. I then proceeded to stand up and take 2 steps to get to my truck and grab the bedside and stand there saying “help! Help!” Misty said I had a tear on my cheek as I held on for dear life. It was excruciating to say the least. Back on pain pills for another 48 hours after that. Now I’m getting a little better again. I was out and about for a few hours yesterday doing some work and checking on things. I have to keep telling myself to not do too much. This morning my calf muscle is really sore as is my heel and arch of my foot. It’s going to be a long crappy recovery.

Sorry to hear you are still in pain,
By any chance do you have security cameras so we can laugh with you?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Damn man! I’m sure glad you’ve got a good woman by your side. That’s something to be thankful of. Be careful but don’t go stir crazy either

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Ankle injuries are a pain, been there x3, still have a walking boot from the FJ40 falling off the jack (brake shoe plate), dirt bike foot peg vs stump, and deer vs motorcycle. Hope you heal ok, but it does help predict the weather.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!