BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well it’s been up and down. Sunday I felt really good so I drove myself to church (to see if I could with my left foot). My key fob fell between the seats so I asked my wife to go out and try to find it. Then in professional micro management fashion I went out to help even though she was doing it. Front tire of my knee scooter fell off the driveway in the yard and I flipped and caught myself with my bad foot. I then proceeded to stand up and take 2 steps to get to my truck and grab the bedside and stand there saying “help! Help!” Misty said I had a tear on my cheek as I held on for dear life. It was excruciating to say the least. Back on pain pills for another 48 hours after that. Now I’m getting a little better again. I was out and about for a few hours yesterday doing some work and checking on things. I have to keep telling myself to not do too much. This morning my calf muscle is really sore as is my heel and arch of my foot. It’s going to be a long crappy recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Let that thing heal slow down ,it all be later

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Today’s the day I get to start going back to full load bearing. Take the boot off and try walking again. Therapist said take it slow and only for short periods for now. Been so ready to get this boot off!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Today’s the day I get to start going back to full load bearing. Take the boot off and try walking again. Therapist said take it slow and only for short periods for now. Been so ready to get this boot off!

Damn it’s been awhile! Enjoy the freedom buddy

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Good luck buddy. A few months yet to heal up to 100% for takeover. [HASHTAG]#nosetbacks[/HASHTAG]

monaco

monaco

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2016
Indiana
bit.ly
Ownership

1. 500

Good news - and take it slow!

Reactions: Mudwing
hoghead76

hoghead76

Feb 7, 2018
oklahoma
Ownership

1. 1000-5

That good your almost back to normal.

Reactions: nbomar and Mudwing
Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500

Boot bondage really sucks!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!