Broken Fan Blades ?

Hawk53

Hawk53

Lifetime Member
Jan 7, 2014
Alberta Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Used the search bar and couldn't see anything related to broken fan blades do to entering water deep enough to contact blades.
I don't normally do water unless I absolutely have to and have no other option to continue my trip. Considering putting a cut off switch but first thought, is it really a problem for the pioneer 1000 fan blades? My Rincon has a full circle support around the blades which appears a lot stronger. I know of a few Polaris owners that have broken fan blades in this situation and it wasn't a cheap fix for them.
Any input would be welcome. Thanks

Reactions: TripleB
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@TripleB broke at least a fan blade on a P1K5. Not sure if he said how, but I saw his post about pulling the front end to replace it.

Reactions: TripleB

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!