P1000m5 Bucket Attachment

B

BMB85

Jan 7, 2021
Chapmanville, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m looking for a 66” bucket and plow attachment for my Pioneer 1000-5. I obviously need the bucket and plow to mount up on the same under mount that I choose to install on my machine. I’ve looked the internet over and all I can really find is 66” snow plows. I have found several 44” bucket attachments. I even considered getting one 66” bucket attachment and forget about the plow, but I’m not sure how well the bucket will do for plowing snow. I’ve saw one or two hydraulic bucket attachments, but they’re pricey. I’m looking for one just to use with my winch. If Warn had a 66” bucket conversion kit, I’d go with their plow, but 60” is as wide as they sale. And for plowing snow, that would probably be a problem for the 1000-5 since it’s around 63” wide. If anyone has any ideas or if you know where to find what I’m looking for at a reasonable price, please let me know!

Reactions: Lady01

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!