P1000 Bucket seats????

Tyler6

Tyler6

Mar 12, 2021
KY
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Any one out there know of bucket seats and best way to mount in pioneer 1000? I saw in a old post of someone who did but was just a picture. Don’t know if I’m missing a post on it or not.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Any one out there know of bucket seats and best way to mount in pioneer 1000? I saw in a old post of someone who did but was just a picture. Don’t know if I’m missing a post on it or not.
Try the search up top If u haven't already.
There was someone some time ago that did Like a few years ago. The issue is with the seat frame. you cant lower it cuz of the motor. Therefore the seat it up high and u look like a school bus driver!
and if if chop your top your completely fuced!
u can do it in a P5 tho.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Front or rear?

I believe @rickoshea is one of a few here that did the front, a few people including my self have done rear bucket seats.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
windrock1000 put a set in the front of his machine as well. May have been the first, or one of the first to do it.

and somewhere buried in this thread.

Reactions: Lady01 and JenElio
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Member @Windrock1000 added them to his Pioneer 1000-5. He isn't super active on here anymore but his thread shows the whole install process. I sat in it, without being able to lower seat height and angle back due to frame incumberences it felt like sitting in a HYSTER Forklift. He seemed to be satisfied with the ride comfort though as he did it for specific reasons.

Reactions: Lady01

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!