Bucket List

J

Jshell3

I got a couple wild heifers here in Missouri you're welcome to come and try to milk
I went to College of the Ozarks / Dobyns Diner. With the intentions of milking a cow... they said I could if I hung around another 6 hours.

But, we had other things to do, so it didn't happen. But that's the closest I've gotten.

Reactions: GlockMeister
J

JTW

There's only one fish in the whole state you can legally bowfish for, it's pike.

Pike are an aggressive predator that is not native to 90% of the waters they live in.

If you are at a place where they are not native, it is literally illegal to throw a pike back Into a lake or any body of water.

There is no limit.

It is illegal to transport any fish from one body of water.

Basically, kill em with dynamite, poke them with your special parts, shoot them with a red Ryder BB gun it's all good. Just eliminate them entirely.

Anyways, I've never bow fished but this is on my list of things to do.

If anyone wants to cross Alaska off their list, please let me know when your going to be here and I'll show you around. That's too easy to check off your list for anyone to come up with an excuse as to why they never did.

And talkeetna has great pie, but that's all. That isn't what Alaska looks like. Many people have never even seen bs little houses like the ones they have and cook in at talkeetna. It's a tourist trap and if you think for a second you are going to see Alaska for what people really want to see Alaska for, your very very wrong. I can bring you to places just a few minutes outside of the valley and you would never forget what it looks like. The sunset on top of a mountain overlooking a glacier? Sure. Bald eagles fighting over a fish in a lake? Why not. How's that pie gonna taste 4 years from now? Like blueberry probably.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Well if you ever make it to Ky I'll show you what Bowfishing is all about!!

Reactions: CumminsPusher
J

Jshell3

IMG 4135

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The first thing on my bucket list is to get rid of this toothache that showed up yesterday.everything else seems easy lol

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Who was the first guy to milk a cow and just what the hell was he doing? o_O
Ice fishing in a heated shanty is a blast! Sitting in a T shirt on the ice, drinking schnapps and telling lies. :)
Never done scuba diving, that's on my list too.
Did do skydiving, tandem jump, where you're hooked to an instructor. Brought a g/f with me and my instructor was hitting on her, up in the Cessna, right in front of me. I shoved him and got in his face, wasn't having any of that. Probably not the smartest move seeings as he was twice my size and the chute was strapped to his back. :D

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
A lot left to do on my bucket list. I have accomplished the last two.

1. Finish restoring the 66 Mustang that has been sitting in my garage since 1980.
2. Own an original Cobra. Probably will have to settle for a replica, unless I win the lottery.
3. Buy a house with a 4 car garage, or a separate shop.
4. Go snorkeling in the Caribbean.
5. Visit Yosemite and the Grand Canyon.
6. Go back to Washington D.C. and spend more time in the Smithsonion and other places.
7. Loose 25 lbs.
8. Attend a Formula 1 race. (done)
9. Drive an Indy Car. (done. I am in the yellow car)

Indy car 15
Indy car 6

Last edited:
Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Completed List:
Scuba dive
Sky Dive
Gator Hunt
Grand Canyon
Visit both US coasts plus Gulf
Motorcycle most of the US
Fly Boarding (biggest thrill to date)
Snow Ski
Water Ski
Build my shop (Tie for biggest thrill)
Fly a plane
Deep sea fishing

Left on the list:
Indoor Sky Diving
Catch a fish that is bigger than me
Dove hunt in Argentina
Drive a car/bike faster than 200 MPH

Items removed from list before being accomplished:
Buy 100 acres and build house in the middle (cost prohibitive)
Shoot a red stag (not cost prohibitive but still to much)
Rock Climbing
Hang Gliding

J

Jshell3

Completed List:
Scuba dive
Sky Dive
Gator Hunt
Grand Canyon
Visit both US coasts plus Gulf
Motorcycle most of the US
Fly Boarding (biggest thrill to date)
Snow Ski
Water Ski
Build my shop (Tie for biggest thrill)
Fly a plane
Deep sea fishing

Left on the list:
Indoor Sky Diving
Catch a fish that is bigger than me
Dove hunt in Argentina
Drive a car/bike faster than 200 MPH

Items removed from list before being accomplished:
Buy 100 acres and build house in the middle (cost prohibitive)
Shoot a red stag (not cost prohibitive but still to much)
Rock Climbing
Hang Gliding
Hey @Gator ... That looks like a list from a guy who's thought about things for a while. Good job!
The "Catch a fish bigger than me" was my personal favorite.
:)

my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
I checked one off of mine yesterday, Visited the Liberty Bell and Independence hall in Philadelphia. I also ate an authentic Philly cheese steak!
I want to do way too much to list. Hitting every state and seeing this great country in all it's beauty is number one!

my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
BTW, the bell is much smaller than I thought it would be!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!