DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I think I've done it since I was pretty much old enough drive, but I've always liked to drive around on back roads or whatever (AKA-loferin') and listen to stuff on the radio. Not just music, but talk shows or sports. Stuff like Coast to Coast am. Back in the 90s and early 2000s, there was a syndicated show out of the Charlotte area called East Coast live that I rarely missed.

Sadly, in the area south of Phoenix, it's usually mariachi music, or about 10 different contemporary Christian stations. So lately I've been getting a lot more into podcasts. Especially hauling to my staging area when going riding, though I don't normally listen to them while riding.

Some of my favs...
1001 Hero's, Legends, history, and mysteries

https://www.graveyardpodcast.com/

Astonishing Legends

And just about anything else that deals with certain types of history or legends.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think I've done it since I was pretty much old enough drive, but I've always liked to drive around on back roads or whatever (AKA-loferin') and listen to stuff on the radio. Not just music, but talk shows or sports. Stuff like Coast to Coast am. Back in the 90s and early 2000s, there was a syndicated show out of the Charlotte area called East Coast live that I rarely missed.

Sadly, in the area south of Phoenix, it's usually mariachi music, or about 10 different contemporary Christian stations. So lately I've been getting a lot more into podcasts. Especially hauling to my staging area when going riding, though I don't normally listen to them while riding.

Some of my favs...
1001 Hero's, Legends, history, and mysteries

https://www.graveyardpodcast.com/

Astonishing Legends

And just about anything else that deals with certain types of history or legends.

Try “LORE” ‎Lore: Episode 1: They Made a Tonic on Apple Podcasts

Reactions: DG Rider
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Joe Rogan
Adam Corolla (but his rant can get old quick)
I tell you what podcast
Revisionist history
The way I heard it

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
American Scandal is pretty good. Found it after I ran out of Dr. Death podcast episodes on the way to AL last month. He covers BALCO, Iran Contra, Enron, and a few others

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
If you are into historical podcasts, Dan Carlin's Hardcore History series is pretty much the standard. Fantastic podcasts but the episodes are really long. Highly recommend if you enjoy that type of thing.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you are into historical podcasts, Dan Carlin's Hardcore History series is pretty much the standard. Fantastic podcasts but the episodes are really long. Highly recommend if you enjoy that type of thing.
I may give that one a try there was a series by Chris Stirewalt called Every man a King that is really good it is about populist presidents in our history.

edit to add... and I just looked and had hardcore history in the que for an opportunity to listen to

elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I listen to WSJ “What’s News” and “Potomac Watch” as well as The Truck Show” podcast on my commute

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I listen to the O’Riley update and the Mark Levin pod cast on my way to work. On Monday mornings however I listen to Mike Avery’s Outdoors from the Sunday radio show that I miss. It’s all bout Michigan hunting and fishing and updates to regs the DNR have.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I listen to several because I’m on the road a lot but one of my favorites is the End of the line podcast. It’s a mix of hunting and football and the Monday’s with Rob are hilarious.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I thought I had listed here...but I guess not.

One of the podcasts I liked was one called "Conspiracy Theories" from a group called Parcast. After the last few episodes, I have been left with the strong impression that the writers of this show have become leftists, and reading some reviews, seems I'm not alone.
It used to be pretty decent, but lately it features constant references to how evil white people are, and loads of revisionist history. I'm done with it, and as soon as I figure out how, I'm going to add my review. Outside of one person here, I can say that most of you will want to avoid it.

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Me me me !!!!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!