Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
We do bang things pretty hard and it really did hold up good. Sounds like they are working to do something about it

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
The rigs are getting bigger for sure.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Just talked with Mike the owner of BugBusters and he's sending me another unit. Very nice guy says he's been riding for years understands things can happen and appreciates our business.

Reactions: Tot
O

oilslick

May 4, 2016
central illinois
Just talked with Mike the owner of BugBusters and he's sending me another unit. Very nice guy says he's been riding for years understands things can happen and appreciates our business.
I just ordered one for mine. I mentioned to tim he should offer a group buy sorta deal on these . He seemed willing, didn't talk details but thought I should give others a heads up. I also told him I would like a Bimini top made out of the same thing.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I just ordered one for mine. I mentioned to tim he should offer a group buy sorta deal on these . He seemed willing, didn't talk details but thought I should give others a heads up. I also told him I would like a Bimini top made out of the same thing.
Tim is pretty good. That was an awesome idea asking about the group discount! I saw the video on the bimini top being tested on the rzr looked like that would be nice. I will be a little easier on the replacement and zip it off if necessary it's to easy not to just wanted to see. I'm sure you'll like it as well

O

oilslick

May 4, 2016
central illinois
Tim is pretty good. That was an awesome idea asking about the group discount! I saw the video on the bimini top being tested on the rzr looked like that would be nice. I will be a little easier on the replacement and zip it off if necessary it's to easy not to just wanted to see. I'm sure you'll like it as well
They told me that a strip of velcro was added to the bottom of screen to keep it from flapping.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Ya he asked me about it and mine didn't flap however it didn't sit down tight. So that's a good thing

O

oilslick

May 4, 2016
central illinois
First few thoughts, screen looks and feels like home windows stuff? All other materials are impressive, zippers are awesome. Easy install, but it should be 250$ not 400! I do think that it breaks the wind down considerably. Caught lots of bugs too! Easy to see out in daylight,will check on nighttime view. Overall, time is money and anything I would have made would either taken forever or not word well so I do recommend just hope others can save by doing a group buy.

Jbird

Jbird

Jan 6, 2016
Mena, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Any one able to report if it repels any rain? Also is there anything to report on the group buy?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
It mellows it out but you still get wet. Works great for that heat problem you were talking about though!

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
It's like looking out of slightly tinted windows. Light helps.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Go slooooooowww you might be ok. But if its raining do not back up fast! There's a surprise waiting on top

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That's the one:)

Reactions: joeymt33
Jbird

Jbird

Jan 6, 2016
Mena, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Rode quite a bit this morning. With no windshield you get a lot of cob webs in the face. Thought how nice that bug screen would be this summer. All our 4 wheelers have spider sticks mounted on the front (bicycle whip flag rod with the flag removed). May have to put one on the front of the P1.:D

Last edited:
Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Jbird I really like mine. We did rip it but very honestly I was giving it hell just to see. They were good end to send another. It is very nice on a hot day or night. Absolutely kills all dust and heat.its neat to cruise with because you feel part of the outside like I feel you should. It's overpriced A bit but it is well built here by a small company. Easy on and off. We've been looking for this without knowing it for awhile. It doesn't fix everything but it fixed what we needed.

Reactions: Jbird
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!