Bull Run ride

J

JTW

I went up north once. They ran me off lol. Snow accumulation down here is like sex. Yeah I get it once in a while, but never as much as I want. And no it's never very deep! HA!! Some arsehat was ready to jump all over my snow/sex analogy but got them legs cut off at the knees lmao.
Bhahaha

Reactions: sharp
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think Delton won the argument when they was pulling hair
We need a "Like x3" button lmao. I was debating on jumping on that train but didn't know how "touchy" he was on the subject lmfao. With the way mine is waving bye bye, Don got in a few good pulls himself. I'm with the Catholics when it comes to divorce, it ain't happening. Don and I are in it to win it.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
No sir not at all!! The smartarse comment wasn't aimed towards my northern friends per se. We actually have more of those down here (Don I'm looking at you). Wow that's the 2nd time I've used the phrase "per se" in past 24 hours. I'm expanding my vocabulary
One two letter word and one 3 letter single syllable word is not expanding your vocabulary jar head! I'm just glad you can put words together to make sentences. Oh and bite me on the arsehat comment... :)

Reactions: Tigermark and sharp
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
One two letter word and one 3 letter single syllable word is not expanding your vocabulary jar head! I'm just glad you can put words together to make sentences. Oh and bite me on the arsehat comment... :)
Per se is what all the educated white people say. You know, the people that didn't vote for Trump lmao.

advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@GlockMeister I found something for ya. The meager beginnings of your rear bumper mount. I'll try and run by Harbor Freight and pick up a receiver to cut up. Then I'll get it cut, welded, drilled and painted for you. Just be patient having to divide up my time here lately.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No rush bud... believe me I got aplenty to do right now.
Just wanted ya to know I ain't forgot ya. Anybody that brings me car parts is aces in my book. Oh and I meant to include this pic with that post lol.
IMG 20161205 104136876 1336x752

Itll be strong trust me. I'd have no problem at all using mine for a recovery point.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just wanted ya to know I ain't forgot ya. Anybody that brings me car parts is aces in my book. Oh and I meant to include this pic with that post lol.
View attachment 27829
Itll be strong trust me. I'd have no problem at all using mine for a recovery point.
I wasn't worried..Ive seen the stuff you build..I'm sure it'll be stout. I've got an idea on what kind of bumper I want to build. When I get time I'll shoot ya pic of what I'm thinking.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wasn't worried..Ive seen the stuff you build..I'm sure it'll be stout. I've got an idea on what kind of bumper I want to build. When I get time I'll shoot ya pic of what I'm thinking.
Hell yeah shoot me a pic. That's the beauty of this mount design. If there's a way to weld some 1.5" square to it, it can be done. Working on that step as we speak.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
advertisement