drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
That's awful nice of you. I didn't stay down long. Just long enough for her to get my balls and put them back in her purse where they usually stay.
Well that's exactly what I was thinking but I wanted you to admit it. I had a lot of respect for you before but now It's over the top... lol

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
I'm sitting here wondering what to do today... wife and kids are at the inlaws...
Fire up the ole computer and order your Christmas wish list.
Here's info on Houston Valley OHV trails. Largest forestry run trail system in GA. Just outside Dalton and Don didn't know bout it lol. It's just up the road from him. Now the kick in the nuts.....max width of vehicle is 50" so forget about the p1k's. How about a group atv ride? I know my foreman has felt neglected. I've put maybe 4 hours on it since last Jan 5th.
Chattahoochee-Oconee National Forests - Houston Valley OHV Trails
i can go on my 500

cschomber63

cschomber63

Nov 14, 2016
Beloit
That's awful nice of you. I didn't stay down long. Just long enough for her to get my balls and put them back in her purse where they usually stay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: DGann
advertisement
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
cschomber63

cschomber63

Nov 14, 2016
Beloit
It wasn't that they were being unfriendly, they just got tired of not understanding what the heck I was saying lol. Every time I said I was fixing to go do something....I got the strangest looks lol

I understand ya brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well that's exactly what I was thinking but I wanted you to admit it. I had a lot of respect for you before but now It's over the top... lol
Some things just can't be argued. There may be a rare few that this doesnt apply to, but the vast majority are all in same boat. I used to try to fight it but now I just hand em over soon as she pulls into the carport. Easier that way.

advertisement