Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wish you could find more of those sweet bumpers. ;)
Can't tell if that's sarcasm or you're being sincere lol. They are easy to locate. Square body S10. The width is perfect for the p1k. Looks like it was made for one. Will also make it easy to install a rear mounted winch I got sitting on shelf. It's only 3500# but it's free lol.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Can't tell if that's sarcasm or you're being sincere lol. They are easy to locate. Square body S10. The width is perfect for the p1k. Looks like it was made for one. Will also make it easy to install a rear mounted winch I got sitting on shelf. It's only 3500# but it's free lol.
No man, I love that look! Especially once you moved it up in the second set of pics! ;)

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No man, I love that look! Especially once you moved it up in the second set of pics! ;)
I agree. Already decided to go that route. Worst case scenario itll take me 2 or 3 mins to unbolt and remove bumper to dump the bed. Hopefully my spare winch will fit into the step section without too much fuss.

advertisement
PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
At this point, pretty much anything is better than what I have right now (pretty much riding around in a flat pasture lol). Not really enjoying the thought of having that kinda money tied up in a paperweight out in the shop. And I'm like @joeymt33 driving to RRB is a 7-8hr round trip. Little much for a day trip every week or so. A buddy of mine told me about a place called Franklin Forest state park. He said it has great trails. But I know for a fact he applies armor all to his Can Am after every ride. So I'm thinking it'll have same pucker factor as a trip to Walmart lol.
I've ridden mountain bikes at Franklin Forest. I know they allow horses on those trails too, but I didn't know they had SxS trails...
did they shut down the bull???

Reactions: Delton and DGann
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I've ridden mountain bikes at Franklin Forest. I know they allow horses on those trails too, but I didn't know they had SxS trails...
did they shut down the bull???

It's looking that way.

I still want to try ER hill. @Delton, can we get there? Is the river still open to ride?

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
well that sucks... I haven't even had a chance to come ride it yet... how will I get my membership sticker???:eek:

So far I think the majority has decided we will keep the name but need to find a new "loop" for a challenging membership requirement.

It sucks

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So far I think the majority has decided we will keep the name but need to find a new "loop" for a challenging membership requirement.

It sucks
hate to hear that... Aetna Mtn used to be open to everyone, but they started gating all the entrances, and now you have to pay to ride up there. I guess I don't really mind paying $20 to go ride all day since it is private land. Hell, you have to pay that much or more to ride most public lands anymore these days.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
hate to hear that... Aetna Mtn used to be open to everyone, but they started gating all the entrances, and now you have to pay to ride up there. I guess I don't really mind paying $20 to go ride all day since it is private land. Hell, you have to pay that much or more to ride most public lands anymore these days.

I don't mind paying at all. We've actually got some decent options around here we are going to try. We still need to get an invite over there

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don't mind paying at all. We've actually got some decent options around here we are going to try. We still need to get an invite over there
I'm just waiting on somebody to show up and come show me how its done on "Balls Hill"... only problem is I have to work all week to pay for my Obama care so I can only ride on weekends...;)

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Quick connection for the winch power cables?
Yeah at first. If I ever decide the step bumper is gonna be permanent, I'll hard wire it in. Been wanting a rear winch for a while but hated thought of using the receiver to mount it. That bumper should be perfect platform for it.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It's looking that way.

I still want to try ER hill. @Delton, can we get there? Is the river still open to ride?
That's a good question Joey. I made it down to bottom of the rock hill so I wasn't far from ER hill at all. We would have to go past those Wildlife Mgmt signs but what the hell. We can always play dumb. I'm already dressed for the part lol. Whoever makes it up that hill has bragging rights for life. I may regret it but I'm down. We need some extra video cameramen. If we do this, I wanna make dang sure it's on tape.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm just waiting on somebody to show up and come show me how its done on "Balls Hill"... only problem is I have to work all week to pay for my Obama care so I can only ride on weekends...;)
Balls hill? Explain please. I'm intrigued (with the hill that is)

advertisement