Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Derek does bring up a valid point. Hopefully there's a way out at the top. I would not want to have to come down off that sucker. Wish like hell somebody had thought of taking a pic of that sucker so everybody could see what we are talking about. That b**** demands some respect!

DGann

DGann

Dec 20, 2015
Russellville Alabama
Derek does bring up a valid point. Hopefully there's a way out at the top. I would not want to have to come down off that sucker. Wish like hell somebody had thought of taking a pic of that sucker so everybody could see what we are talking about. That b**** demands some respect!

I never been the one to back down from a challenge. What goes up must come down!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I never been the one to back down from a challenge. What goes up must come down!!!

You are so right (may have to start calling you Derek the science guy with you quoting these scientific theories and sh*t lol). The key to that theory is to come down rubber side down.

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Trying to keep up with this thread is not easy!! After all, I must work and sleep!! LOL

Seriously, once I get settled down just a bit, I'd love to come us and "explore" the unknown areas... The next 30 to 60 days is going to be insane for me though.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
If you are talking about the hill I think you are we have video...remember? We walked it.
3:35 on the video

Last edited:
advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you are talking about the hill I think you are we have video...remember? We walked it.
3:35 on the video
Yeah that's it! Sorry all that whiplash from the 15yr old driving scrambled my brain lol. When you have that much trouble just walking it, you know it's gonna be a b**** in a machine.

cschomber63

cschomber63

Nov 14, 2016
Beloit
Yeah that's it! Sorry all that whiplash from the 15yr old driving scrambled my brain lol. When you have that much trouble just walking it, you know it's gonna be a b**** in a machine.

Yes it is

Reactions: DGann
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not much use in saying something like "little off topic" in this thread lmao. Is there a topic? We should change the thread title to "daily bs from the Bull Run crew". Which, on here anyways, pretty much includes anybody. No trails to conquer before you can join. Some well placed insults helps though lol

advertisement